- KAI Essential 7-Piece Knife Set Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $60.99
- KAI for Williams Sonoma Chef's Knife, 8" Sugg. Price $19.95 – $25 Sale $12.99
- KAI for Williams Sonoma Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $17.95 – $25 Sale $9.99 – $12.99
- KAI for Williams Sonoma Nakiri Knife, 6" Sugg. Price $25 Sale $12.99
- KAI 3 1/2" Lemon Paring Knife Sugg. Price $13 Sale $5.99
- KAI for Williams Sonoma Citrus Knife Sugg. Price $13 Sale $5.99
- KAI for Williams Sonoma Tomato Knife Sugg. Price $16 Sale $8.99
- KAI for Williams Sonoma Bread Knife, 8 1/2" Sugg. Price $25 Sale $12.99
- KAI for Williams Sonoma Ultimate Utility Sandwich Knife Sugg. Price $25 Sale $11.99
- KAI Watermelon Knife Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- KAI for Williams Sonoma Paring Knife Sugg. Price $13 Sale $5.99 – $6.99
- KAI 8" Halloween Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $25 Sale $4.99
- Global Classic 2-Piece Chef's Knife and Shears Set Sugg. Price $278 Sale $132.99
- Global Sai Utility Knife Sugg. Price $189 Sale $119.99
- Shun Classic Hollow-Ground 4" Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $150 Sale $94.99
- Global Classic 30th Anniversary Chef's Knife, 5" Sugg. Price $120 Sale $59.99
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Steak Knife Set, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $63.99
- Shun Classic 7 1/2" Double Hollow-Ground Sumo Santoku Sugg. Price $219 Sale $139.99
- Epicurean Precision Chef Cutting Board Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $27.99
- Tyler Florence Rectangular Salad Board, Walnut Sugg. Price $249.95 Sale $129.99
- Dexas Flexi Synthetic Cutting Boards, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $9.95 – $19.95 Sale $7.99 – $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Paring Knife Blade Guard $3.50
- Williams Sonoma Paring & Utility Knife Magnetic Blade Guard $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Chef's Knife Magnetic Blade Guard Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $6.99
Knives are an essential part of every kitchen. Find the set that’s perfect for you from the cutlery sale collection at Williams-Sonoma. Whether you’re an experienced chef or new to the kitchen, we have the cutlery to fit your needs. When you’re selecting knives for your kitchen, it’s important to consider how often you’ll be using them. If you love cooking, consider selecting an entire set that includes all of the popular knife styles you may need. If you already have a set of knives, you may opt for a set of steak knives to accompany your current silverware.
If you’re in the market for an all-purpose knife, consider one of our chef’s knives. Chef’s knives are designed for cutting large pieces of meat. The thick, large blade makes it easy to slice through larger chunks of meat, while the durable handle improves your grip. Today, many people use chef’s knives to cut most food items in the kitchen. You can use this knife to cut meat, potatoes and large fruits like watermelon. You’ll love having a universal piece of cutlery on hand when preparing meals. You can quickly prepare all of your ingredients at one time when you use a chef’s knife to chop everything up. If you love simplicity, a chef’s knife is an ideal choice for you.
Cooks who are slightly more particular with their cutlery will appreciate the smaller size of a utility knife. These knives are smaller than a chef’s knife and designed for all-purpose use. You’ll have an easier time cutting up smaller fruits and vegetables with a utility knife. The blade size on these knives usually measures between 4 and 7 inches. You can also use utility knives to cut up lunch meats for sandwiches that don’t necessarily require a large chef’s knife. You’ll love these knives if you frequently chop up small onions or garlic. The shorter blade is easier to manage when working with small food items. Some of our utility knives have a serrated blade, which is designed to prevent tearing. This special blade cuts through fruits and veggies without creating ridges or grooves. If you love a clean, smooth cut, then you’ll love a serrated utility knife. We even have a selection of specialized fruit and vegetable knives if you want to have a wide variety of tools on hand.
Do you typically host big holiday gatherings at your home? If so, you might be searching for the perfect carving knife for your ham or turkey. Our carving and slicing knives are ideal for cutting thin slices of meat. These knives are much thinner than a chef’s knife and allow you to cut even, thin slices. Try using a carving knife when cutting your next roast or ham to see the difference a carving knife can make. Most of our carving sets also include a pronged carving fork. You can use this fork to hold the meat in place while you cut slices with the knife. Then, you can use the fork to guide the meat to the serving dish for a beautiful display.
When selecting cutlery, it’s important to consider the knife’s construction and material components. If you love having cutlery that will last for years to come, a stainless-steel set might be for you. Stainless-steel knives are designed to resist corrosion and withstand high temperatures. They are incredibly strong and resist chemical damage. You’ll also appreciate how easy it is to clean stainless-steel cutlery. When you’re done using the knife, we recommend hand washing in warm, soapy water then rinsing. Drying the knife right away helps to maintain the knife’s appearance and performance over time.