- All-Clad d5 Hybrid Fry Pan Sugg. Price $120 – $200 Sale $89.99 – $159.99
- All-Clad d5 Hybrid Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $310 Sale $239.99
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Au Gratin Sugg. Price $79.95 – $99.95 Sale $59.99 – $79.99
- Rectangular Bakers, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Saucepan with Lid Sugg. Price $145 – $285 Sale $69.99 – $200
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Sauté Pan with Lid Sugg. Price $186 – $400 Sale $69.99 – $300
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Braiser Sugg. Price $285 Sale $139.99
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Dutch Oven with Lid Sugg. Price $255 – $285 Sale $125.99 – $200
- Williams Sonoma Signature Hard-Anodized Copper Core Dishwasher-Safe Essential Pan Sugg. Price $199.95 Sale $119.99
- Williams Sonoma Signature Hard-Anodized Copper Core Dishwasher-Safe Fry Pan Sugg. Price $99.95 – $149.95 Sale $59.99 – $89.99
- Williams Sonoma Signature Hard-Anodized Copper Core Dishwasher-Safe Saucepan Sugg. Price $119.95 – $169.95 Sale $69.99 – $99.99
- Williams Sonoma Signature Hard-Anodized Copper Core Dishwasher-Safe Soup Pot, 4-Qt. Sugg. Price $199.95 Sale $119.99
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Fry Pan Sugg. Price $115 – $275 Sale $79.99 – $180
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $320 – $325 Sale $199.99 – $239.99
- Williams Sonoma Professional Stainless-Steel Saucepan Sugg. Price $179.95 Sale $139.99
- Williams Sonoma Professional Stainless-Steel Soup Pot, 4 Qt. Sugg. Price $149.95 Sale $119.99
- Le Creuset Stoneware 3-Piece Set Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $99.99
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick Fry Pan Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick Square Griddle Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $49.99
- Williams Sonoma Fish Plate Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $49.99
- High-Heat Nonstick Flexi Basket Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- All-Clad d7 Stainless-Steel Pan Roaster, 3-Qt. Sugg. Price $300 Sale $199.99
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Frittata Pan Sugg. Price $230 – $285 Sale $89.99 – $119.96
- GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick Roaster Sugg. Price $149.95 Sale $99.99
- GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick Double Burner Grill/Griddle Sugg. Price $161 Sale $99.99
- Riess Country Dirndl Casserole Sugg. Price $100 Sale $79.99
- Riess Country Dirndl Teakettle Sugg. Price $125 Sale $99.99
- Ruffoni Symphonia Prima Stainless-Steel Saucepan Sugg. Price $320 Sale $249.99
- Ruffoni Symphonia Prima Stainless-Steel Soup Pot Sugg. Price $320 Sale $249.99
- Ruffoni Symphonia Prima Stainless-Steel Stock Pot Sugg. Price $500 Sale $399.99
- All-Clad Copper Core Nonstick Saute Pan with Lid Sugg. Price $365 Sale $239.99
- Scanpan 60th Anniversary Classic 3-Piece Set Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $99.99
- Grilled Sandwich Basket Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $9.99
- Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven Sugg. Price $149.95 Sale $59.99
- Le Creuset Café Stoneware Sugar Bowl & Creamer Sugg. Price $62 Sale $48.99
- Le Creuset Café Stoneware Coffee Canister Sugg. Price $58 Sale $45.99
Having the right equipment in your kitchen ensemble sometimes makes the difference between a good meal and one thatʼs extraordinary. Not only does having durable, professional cookware on hand boost your confidence level, but it also lowers the degree of difficulty a bit, allowing you to explore new dishes and foods to serve to your friends and family. When there is a professional-grade cookware sale, it changes all of your kitchen wants to must-have items. Whether you simply need a few pieces, such as a frying pan or saucepan, or your entire kitchen repertoire needs an overhaul, peruse the sale we have ongoing at Williams-Sonoma. You can find terrific deals on professional cookware that allow you to make the dishes youʼve always dreamed of without hurting your wallet.
Often what makes the difference between a regular piece of cookware and professional-quality equipment is its construction, Professional chefs know which materials and construction conduct heat best. A saucepan or sauté pan with a nonstick coating but a copper core offers you several things, for instance. Busy families often look for cookware thatʼs easy to clean and maintain, so cookware with a nonstick coating becomes an essential. Many of our selections are also dishwasher-safe, allowing you to transfer from stove top to dishwasher with no messy cleanup. The copper core allows for a thorough, even conduction of heat, with no worrying about hot spots or scorching. Copper is one of the best conductors of heat for both stove tops and ovens, so filling your kitchen with pieces that offer both help streamline your cooking experience.
Beyond nonstick and copper, there are other materials that work exceedingly well in the kitchen. Stainless-steel pots and pans are easy to clean and easy to maintain, all while offering a sleek, sophisticated look. Sauté pans and essential pans are ideal to have when you need to go beyond the regular saucepan or frying pan. Having a durable Dutch oven is another terrific idea. This versatile stove-top item lets you make everything from soups and stews to braised meals. Most Dutch ovens also transfer from oven to stove top easily, opening up a new world of cooking. Another item you may find you want to add to your stove-top collection is a griddle. Make pancakes, French toast and fry bacon and sausages up for a memorable breakfast every time.
When youʼre sale shopping, itʼs also a terrific time to add specialty cookware to try out new foods and recipes. A cast-iron cocotte is similar to a Dutch oven but can take your cooking to a whole new level. Available in other materials, such as copper, these full-size or mini cocottes allow you to braise, boil and stew. They are also suitable for placement in the oven for dishes that require both braising and baking. Other items that are handy to have on hand include a risotto pan, stove-top roaster and casserole dishes for making side dishes and entrées done in the oven.
Youʼll also find that an oven roaster is a necessity, especially if youʼre planning a holiday feast. A nonstick ceramic roaster allows you to make everything from brisket to Cornish game hens with ease, and its nonstick coating offers an easy cleanup experience afterward. Another piece of cookware you may find invaluable after a few uses is a stove-top pizza oven. This unique way to make pizza includes a moisture vent, so pizza is baked to perfection, and a thermometer to let you know exactly when pizza is done. If youʼre game to try new aspects of Japanese cooking, consider items like a shabu-shabu pot with an included skimmer. Specialty items like these allow you to explore the world of cooking, making adventurous meals that your friends and family are sure to enjoy.