- Traeger Timberline 850 Grill $1,799.95
- Traeger Timberline 1300 Grill $1,999.95
- Traeger Ironwood 855 Grill $1,399.95
- Traeger Pro Series 780 Grill $999.95
- Traeger Ironwood 650 Grill $1,199.95
- Traeger Pro Series 575 Grill $799.95
- Traeger Tailgater Grill $499.95
- Traeger Ranger & Scout Cover $29.95
- Traeger Scout $299.95
- Traeger Ranger Tabletop Grill $399.95
- Traeger XL Commercial $1,995.95 – $1,999.95
- Traeger Large Commercial Trailer Grill $9,855.95
- Traeger Timberline 850 Grill Cover $69.95
- Traeger Timberline 1300 Grill Cover $79.95
- Traeger Hardwood Pellets $18.95
- Traeger Turkey Blend Pellets & Brining Kit $29.95
- Traeger Signature Pellets $18.95
- Traeger Wine Makers Blend Pellets $19.95
- Traeger BBQ Multi Tool Set $49.95
- Traeger Pellet Storage Lid & Filter Kit $19.95
Fire Up Your Traeger Grill This Weekend
A weekend of BBQ in your backyard is always an incredible experience. Invest in your family's outdoor enjoyment by making sure when you cook outside, it's on a Traeger. These grills have a major community of fans for a reason.
What Is A Traeger Grill?
A Traeger grill is a wood-fired grill that uses wood pellets to cook your food. Much like any other grill, you use your Traeger outdoors only -- but since it's an upscale BBQ and culinary item, this grill has a lot of unique features going for it.
- These grills maintain a consistent temperature, letting you focus on food instead of fire.
- A digitally controlled convection heating system makes wood-fired cooking as easy as using your oven.
- Traeger grills pride themselves on offering the gold standard of wood pellets, so that the perfect smoke happens every time. Fuel delivers a pure hardwood taste.
Unique Wood-Fired Flavor Stays Consistent
If you love wood-fired cooking, this is the way to do it. The high-tech construction of a Traeger gives you an edge when it comes to crafting main courses, sides and whole meals for your family and friends.
- An on-off switch gets you fired up and ready to go. No need for a kill switch, because your
- Traeger is designed to let minimal smoke out and only once things are really cooking.
- A simple set of controls on the grill lets you set the temperature, including a shut-down cycle, so your grill cools down safely.
- When you use the controls, the temperature inside the grill stays steady after a warm-up period. This is just like your oven inside your kitchen and means you can season and broil to your heart's content.
- Feel free to focus on family fun. The consistent wood-fired flavor doesn't need micromanaging.
Ways to Cook with Your Traeger
Traeger fans love this grill for its 6-in-1 versatility. You can cook hot and fast or low and slow, depending on the recipe for the weekend.
- Grill like you normally would. Make burgers, hot dogs or other smokey versions of grill favorites.
- Smoke your meats to perfection. Take your time, knowing your Traeger is designed to give you a full-bodied flavor.
- Bake, roast or braise on higher settings. This is great for including sides of veggies with your meat.
- BBQ aficionados can't get enough of the saucy perfection of meat cooked in a Traeger.
Enjoy feasting with family and friends with a Traeger grill this weekend.