- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Outdoor Cookware Set $179.85
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Outdoor Roasting Pan Sugg. Price $105 Our Price $79.95
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Outdoor Griddle Sugg. Price $105 Our Price $79.95
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Outdoor Chicken Roasting Pan Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $69.95
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Outdoor Fry Pan Sugg. Price $65 Our Price $49.95
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Outdoor Square Grilling Basket $69.95
- All-Clad BBQ Tool Set $99.95
Grill up a Feast with All-Clad Outdoor Cookware
Some foods, like steak and corn on the cob, taste so much better when infused with the smoky, savory flavors that come from barbecues or grills. A full set of All-Clad outdoor cookware instantly turns your grill into a fully functional outdoor kitchen where you can easily cook fresh and delicious meals.
What Is All-Clad Outdoor Cookware?
All-Clad is a U.S. based cookware company founded in 1960. Their line of products includes indoor cookware for use on stovetops and ovens and outdoor cookware for use on propane, charcoal or gas grills. Though they manufacture a variety of different kitchen tools, all their products are made of industry standard stainless steel, a material that is durable and holds heat well. Their outdoor cookware line is built to withstand high heat temperatures from grills and cook foods evenly.
The All-Clad Outdoor Collection
Within the All-Clad family of outdoor products are a variety of great stainless steel roasting and grilling pans. Though they differ in shape and size, each pan has a large number of holes in the bottom to circulate the heat and smoky flavor from the grill to the food.
- Basic roasting pans are rectangular pans with slightly raised edges. They can be used for cooking meat, fish or vegetables.
- Chicken roasting pans are special pans built specifically for roasting whole chickens. The hollow cylinder in the middle of the pan holds the chicken upright and can be filled with herbs or broth to infuse the meat with extra flavor.
- Griddles are flat pans with three raised edges and one open side. These pans are perfect for cooking foods on skewers or longer vegetables like asparagus or corn on the cob.
- Grilling baskets have high raised edges to keep smaller foods contained. Chopped meats and vegetables cook well in grilling baskets.
Tips for Hosting a Backyard Barbecue
- Before the party, double check your propane or charcoal supply.
- Clean your grill and set your All-Clad barbecue tools within reach before you start cooking.
- Prepare a few snacks for your guests to munch on as the main meal cooks.
- If younger children will be in attendance, set up a few lawn games to keep them entertained.
- Don't be afraid to experiment with flavor using barbecue sauces and marinades.
Perfect summer days should always include a meal filled with smoky, satisfying barbecued food. All-Clad outdoor cookware essentials help you to take basic meats and vegetables and transform them into mouth-watering grilled delicacies. With a great selection of All-Clad roasting pans, griddles and grilling baskets, you can throw the ultimate outdoor grilling parties all summer long.