- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma 4-Piece Essentials Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $56 Our Price $50
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Ceramic Pie Dish with "Baked with Love" Message $14
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Oven to Table Rectangular Baker $25 – $90
- Williams Sonoma Cleartouch Nonstick Loaf Pan $13.95
- Williams Sonoma Cleartouch Nonstick Cookie Sheet Pan Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $11.21
- Williams Sonoma Cleartouch Nonstick Jelly Roll Baking Pan Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $11.21
- Williams Sonoma Cleartouch Nonstick Pie Dish $9.95
- Williams Sonoma Cleartouch Nonstick Quarter Sheet Pan Sugg. Price $12.95 Our Price $9.71
- Williams Sonoma Cleartouch Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $87.70 Our Price $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Cleartouch 3-Piece Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $49.85 Our Price $22.46
- Williams Sonoma Cleartouch Nonstick Half Sheet Pan Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $11.21
- Williams Sonoma Cleartouch Nonstick Round Cake Pan $9.95
- Williams Sonoma Cleartouch Nonstick Muffin Pan $17.95
- Williams Sonoma Cleartouch Nonstick Rectangular Cake Pan $15.95
Make Time for Treats with Open Kitchen Bakeware
Open Kitchen bakeware is here to revolutionize your kitchen experience. Designed by Wiliams Sonoma specifically to cater to the minimalist, the occasional baker or the new home keeper who craves simplicity in kitchen stock, these baking wares are worth your cabinet space. Discover cake pans, muffin pans, cookie sheets, pie dishes and more in clean white and nonstick aluminum. Since their design is so streamlined, you can integrate these elements with your other bakeware, cookware or kitchen decor. Discover how Open Kitchen bakeware can transform your time in the kitchen.
Open Kitchen Bakeware Essentials
Open Kitchen bakeware exists as a collection so that bakers like you have a simple, reliable set to use any time you get the urge to bake. These items are classic, classy and decidedly low-key.
While there's always a time and place for ornate baking molds, pro-level baking tools or holiday fanfare, many people find they want to just whip up a cake mix or try a new sugar cookie recipe.
- Rectangular baker sets are ready for anything. Try new mix-ins with your cornbread, bake a tray of brownies or give your macaroni and cheese the perfect crunchy crust.
- Cookie sets are great for slice-and-bake kinds or recipes that require rolling pins and maybe a few cute cookie cutters you can't resist. A cooling rack lets them rest while you wait to enjoy them.
- Cake pans and pie dishes are suited to the sweet stuff, like a chocolate layer cake or an apple pie, but they also handle savory dishes, like a hearty shepherd's pie.
Minimalist Bakeware Gets Stylish with Open Kitchen
Delight in the good looks of Open Kitchen bakeware. These pieces stick to the basics when it comes to design, making the clean lines and smooth finishes part of the appeal.
- Cleartouch nonstick bakeware is unique to the Open Kitchen collection. It features aluminum design coated in a ceramic nonstick surface that releases cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more. The muted gray shade is easy to maintain over time.
- White bakeware is made of beautiful enameled porcelain so that it retains its strength with multiple uses and resists scratches, stains or cracks. This bakeware matches white Open Kitchen dinnerware for a harmonious kitchen scene.
- If you like dashes of color in the kitchen, look to Open Kitchen dinnerware in other colors, like pale pink or light cloud grey. The collection is designed to mix and match as you see fit.
Once you establish a collection of Open Kitchen bakeware and other kitchen wares, you may find you're more likely to bake for parties, events or casual gatherings. Enjoy the delicious warmth of baked goods you make yourself when you have bakeware you love.