- All-Clad Cook Serve Stainless-Steel Tools, Set of 6 $99.95
- Trudeau Graviti Electric Salt & Pepper Mills $39.95
- Cole & Mason Oslo Salt & Pepper Mills $49.95
- Cole & Mason Electric Salt & Pepper Mills $59.95 – $118.95
- Peugeot Elis Sense Salt & Pepper Mills $95
- Olivewood Salt Keeper $49.95
- Littledeer Cooking Utensil Set $99.95
- Littledeer Omelette Spatula $29.95
- Littledeer Wok Paddle $24
- Littledeer Pan Paddle $24.95
- Littledeer Pot Scoop $22.95
- Littledeer Serving Scoop $29.95
- Littledeer Straining Scoop $29.95
- Littledeer Turn Oar $29.95
- Littledeer Tongs $26.95
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Mini Spatula & Spoonula with Classic Wood Handle $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Spoonula with Classic Wood Handle $9.95
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Spatula with Classic Wood Handle $9.95
- Williams Sonoma Large Silicone Spatula with Classic Wood Handle $11.95
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Mini Spatula & Spoonula with Stainless-Steel Handle $19.95
- Monogrammed Steak Brand & Carving Board Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96
- Monogrammed Forged Steak Brand Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Double-Walled Boston Cocktail Shaker $32.95
- Insulated Cocktail Shaker $44.95
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker $49.95
Monogrammed Cooks’ Tools
Monogrammed cook’s tools make ideal gifts for the gourmet cook or sous chef in your life. Personalize salt and pepper mills, cutting boards, cocktail shakers and other tools that are essential in the kitchen. A simple monogram on cooking and serving tools adds a touch of class. The epicurean in you or your friend will enjoy them each time they are used.
A stainless-steel set of cooking tools looks great resting on the counter and is convenient for baking, cooking and serving. The set is complete with six utensils including a fork, ladle, spoon, slotted spoon, tongs and a lovely monogrammed storage container. The heavy gauge stainless-steel is durable and sturdy. The mirror finish gives it a polished, elegant shine. So, it is both practical and decorative.
Stainless-steel or blown glass storage containers with stainless lids complement the tool set and can be kept out on the counter or in your pantry. Store flour, sugar, tea bags or whatever you need most. The air-tight lids keep the food fresh longer. Flour, sugar, cornmeal and grits are easier to dispense out of these practical containers than out of the bags that they oftentimes come in from the grocery store.
Personalized salt and pepper mills make a great wedding or anniversary gift. The battery-operated grinders crack the peppercorns and crush the salt for delicious seasoning. Wrap up a monogrammed apron with the salt and pepper mills for the ultimate gift for a cook. We have a large variety of aprons at Williams-Sonoma with solid colors and prints. Choose the one that suits the cook’s disposition in the kitchen. A vibrant red seems suited for a flashy personality with adventurous tastes. A subdued stripe might fit a traditional cook that follows recipes precisely. Classic black with a white monogram could be the right one for a creative chef with a formal flair.
Those who like to cook Asian cuisine will love the monogrammed wok paddle. A long handle keeps your hand and arm away from the heat. The straight edging on the paddle makes cooking wontons, stir-fry and chow meins easier. You can scrape food from the bottom of the wok for even distribution of heat. Woks have one or two handles and are made with sturdy metals. Stainless-steel, ceramic, copper and aluminum grades have non-stick surfaces and are heat-efficient.
Grillmasters will appreciate a personalized cutting board and meat brander. Branding steaks is the ultimate signature, taking grilling to a whole new level. Add some smoking chips and flavors for some extra seasoning. Flavor packets and pellets add just the right amount of smoky flavor to chicken, beef, pork and fish. Package the cutting board, smoking ingredients with barbecue sauces and rubs for a fabulous gift for Father’s Day, birthdays or for anyone who enjoys grilling. The pre-mixed sauces will be right at the griller’s fingertips when they need it grillside.
While grilling, the cook might want a cocktail. Personalized cocktail shakers are very nice to have for an impromptu cookout, party or a TGIF celebration. Mix up a dry martini, a Brandy Alexander, a mojito or a margarita for a properly stirred cocktail. Pour the delicious concoction into appropriate bar glasses. Old-fashioned tumblers work well for most any drink. Margarita and martini glasses are very festive with slender stems. Keep them in the freezer for a really cold drink. Tall highball glasses are good for Long Island Iced Teas, or try a copper mug for Moscow Mules. There’s quite an assortment of bar glasses. The best part is that they can also be used outside of the bar for iced tea, water, soda or lemonade.