- simplehuman™ 40-L. Dual Compartment Butterfly Can, Brushed Stainless-Steel $159.95
- simplehuman™ 58-L. Dual Compartment Rectangular Step Can, Brushed Stainless-Steel $199.95
- simplehuman™ 58-L. Dual Compartment Rectangular Step Can, Rose Gold Stainless-Steel $199.95
- Joseph Joseph Totem 60-L. Waste Separation, Stainless Steel Sugg. Price $299.95 Our Price $249.95
- Joseph Joseph Totem 60-L. Waste Separation & Recycling Bin, Graphite Sugg. Price $249.95 Our Price $199.95
- Joseph Joseph Totem 60-L. Waste Separation, Stone Sugg. Price $249.95 Our Price $199.95
- simplehuman™ 35-L. Dual Compartment Under Countert Pull-Out Can $79.95
- Stainless-Steel Compost Pail, 1-Gal. $39.95
- Joseph Joseph Stack 4 Food Waste Caddy, 1-Gal. $29.95
- Full Circle Breeze Compost Collector $19.95
- Full Circle Fresh Air Compost Collector, 1 1/5-Gal. $29.95
- Full Circle Scrap Collector & Freezer Compost $19.95
- simplehuman™ 30L Pet Food Container, Stainless Steel $119.95
- Solar Assist Composter Sugg. Price $349.95 Our Price $279.96
- Farmer D Cedar Composter Sugg. Price $449.95 Our Price $359.96
- Compost Aerator Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Biodegradable Compost Pail Liners, 6-L. $13.95
- Breville Clean and Green Compostable Juicer Bags Sugg. Price $9.95 Our Price $6.98
- Replacement Charcoal Filters Sugg. Price $3.95 Sale $1.99
Recycling & Composting
More and more people are thinking about the future and looking for ways to take good care of our planet. At Williams-Sonoma, we want parents, families, kids and grandkids and to be able to enjoy the Earth’s natural beauty for generations to come. And we’re sure you do too. One way to have a positive impact on the environment is to recycle. Our recycling and composting tools let you feel good without turning recycling into a time-consuming chore. Even if you’re busy, you can still show everyone how much you care about the planet. And because they’re easy to use, even kids can learn important lessons for the future. Looking for a touch of organic in your cooking? Use herb tools to infuse dishes with flavor.
Recycling is awesome for a lot of reasons. For one thing, it helps the rainforests. If you’re planning to visit a tropical paradise one day, recycling ensures your destination stays breathtaking until you get there. That’s because raw materials almost always mean mining, logging and more. By recycling, you reduce the need for those materials. Plus, less refining means fewer greenhouse gases, so you’re helping out with climate issues at the same time. With less trash to throw out, you also have a positive impact on landfill space. Reduced garbage means cleaner air and clearer rivers. To take things a step further, bring elements of nature into your home with planters and raised beds.
Here are a few tips for easy recycling. First, use a few different containers. It’s much easier to take out the recycling if it’s already pre-sorted from the get-go. A lot of people have one bin for plastics, one for cans and one for paper products. That’s great because it means no hassle and no digging to separate items. Our recycling containers fit into any space thanks to their slim design. They have individual removable plastic bins for your preferred system. Some families find it practical to use one slot for trash and the other for the most common recyclables. Another idea to help is to keep your recycling bin in an easy-to-reach spot. Your kitchen still stays elegant and beautiful because our containers have a sleek stainless-steel appearance.
Another popular way to take care of the environment is having a compost pile. Not exactly sure how they work? They’re easy to maintain and even easier to start with the right tools. Our attractive wood composter increases the beauty of your yard. Rich wood tones add a rustic feel to the garden, and because compost is all nutrients, adding it to you soil makes for healthier plants and trees. All you need to do is toss in greens – fruit and vegetable peels, grass clippings, coffee grounds and plants – along with things like newspapers and dried leaves. When the compost is ready, a handy removable panel slides off the container so the organic matter is easy to spread around the yard.