- Williams Sonoma Classic Apron, Claret Red $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Stripe Adult Apron, Claret Red $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Bay Stripe Apron, Claret Red $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Classic Kids Apron, Claret $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Multi-Pack Towels, Claret Red $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Terry Plaid Absorbent Towels, Set of 4, Claret Red Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $16.99
- Williams Sonoma Multi-Pack Absorbent Towels, Claret Red $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Classic Striped Towels, Set of 4, Claret Red $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Classic Logo Towels, Set of 4, Claret Red $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Classic Striped Dishcloths, Claret Red $9.95
- Williams Sonoma Oven Mitt, Claret Red $11.95
- Williams Sonoma Potholder, Claret Red $8.95
- Williams Sonoma Stripe Oven Mitt, Claret Red $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Striped Potholder, Claret Red $9.95
- Williams Sonoma Bay Stripe Mitt & Potholder Set, Claret Red $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Ultimate Oven Mitt, Claret Red $19.95
Cooking is a passionate experience. The deep flavors of homemade spaghetti sauce, crunchy pizza, juicy roasts and other family favorites taste so much better when made with love. At Williams-Sonoma, we want to fill your kitchen with emotion and vibrant color. And that’s where our kitchen linens in claret come in. Not afraid to be bold and take risks, claret linens are for the adventurous. We know you’re one of them. Infuse your cooking space with excitement using claret hues.
Linens are a great way to add pops of color throughout the kitchen. Claret stands out immediately against a white background. It also elevates black marble surfaces with a look that makes you feel lost in Italy. And, of course, claret combines well with other shades of red in the room. Solid pieces provide a stronger effect, while striped towels and potholders add a touch of elegance. If you’re feeling extra creative, use your linens as accent pieces in contrasting colors, like claret against blues or golds. Making a special meal for two? Candles create a very romantic ambience when their light bounces off claret fabrics.
We know that the way you decorate is an expression of your personality. So our towels – a must-have for any kitchen – look great in spaces that are rustic, chic, modern, traditional and anything else you can dream of. Claret fills the room with a sense of affection and family. That’s perfect for hands-on cooks and parents with small kids who like to help out during meal time – even if it’s just scooping up the leftover frosting from a bowl. Our towels stand up to tons of use, but still treat your hands to softness every time you wash. They’re also exceptionally absorbent, so spills in the kitchen or elsewhere are no problem. For extra moisture and fragrance, keep our Essential Oils hand soap and hand lotion near the sink.
Whether baking something as a family or shining solo, oven mitts and potholders are a big deal. They protect every size of hands from accidents on the stove top. Oven mitts let you carry hot containers to the dining room table without getting burned, which is useful for family-style dining or for serving guests straight at the table. The thick exteriors and comfy interiors of our oven mitts take good care of your hands, so you can focus on flavors and technique instead of burns. Want to show off more of your great taste in color while serving? Our Le Creuset cookware is unforgettable.
If you’re looking for a gift sure to bring a smile to the face of a special someone, an apron in claret is a great choice. It’s practical, gorgeous and elegant. And to take things a step further, make it personalized. Nothing makes people as happy as a present with their name on it. Monogrammed claret kitchen towels are another sophisticated possibility.