- Rowenta Intense Pure Air Auto Purifier Sugg. Price $425 Our Price $349.95
- Philips Air Purifier 2000i Series $399.95
- Philips Air Purifier Series $299.95
- Nano Protect True Hepa Replacement Filter Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.95
- Nano Protect Active Carbon Replacement Filter/ Active Carbon Filter Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.95
- Rowenta Aqua Perfect Humidifier Sugg. Price $180 Our Price $159.95
- Rowenta Silent Comfort Heater Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $119.95
- Rowenta Fresh Compact Tower Fan $89.95
- Rowenta Fresh 180 Tower Fan $139.95
- Vornado Vfan Mini Modern $40
- Vornado Pivot Personal Air Circulator $20
- Vornado Alchemy Silver Swan Fan $300
- Vornado Alchemy Vintage Petite Fan $150
- Vornado Alchemy Vintage Fan $250
- Rowenta Turbo Silence Extreme Desk Fan Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $99.95
- Rowenta Turbo Silence Extreme Standing Fan Sugg. Price $175 Our Price $139.95
- Rowenta Turbo Silence Pedestal Fan 16" Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $119.95
- Otto Sapele Wood Fan $200
The Best Air Purifiers for Your Home
Breathe easy with the best air purifiers you can find, available now at Williams Sonoma. These handy home-keeping devices keep you and your family feeling well by ensuring that pollen, pet dander, dust and mold are eliminated to a powerful degree.
These microscopic pollutants may not seem like a big deal, but once you experience cleaner air in your home, you'll be glad you took the time to choose one. The best air purifiers fit neatly into your space, filter a high percentage of particles that pass through it, make it easy to change filters and look good with your furnishings and decor.
Air Purifier Benefits You Deserve
You can't really overstate the value of breathing clean air. Respiratory benefits may lead to lots of other benefits, like a strong sense of well-being, enjoyment of the environment in your rooms and perhaps even a lifted mood.
- The best air purifiers include settings to adjust and personalize your environment. For instance, some people may be particularly sensitive to allergens or maybe you have shaggy pets you love almost as much as breathing.
- Ensure your air purifier removes a high concentration of pollutants. Philips, known for its superlative home technology, offers a purifier that filters out an impressive 99.97% of all that pass through it.
- Check out the details on your filters. Active carbon filters are the most reliable and effective. Top-notch air purifiers rely on carbon filters in most instances.
If you find you experience allergies at home, another way to help yourself is to switch to high-quality cleaning supplies. Together with your purifier, your home will soon feel fresher than ever.
Where to Place Your Air Purifiers
Place the best air purifiers close to where you spend the most time. This helps guarantee you're getting the most out of your selection.
- Powerful air purifiers can often clean the air in a good-sized area. For example, if you have an open floor plan in your home, you may only need to place two or three, starting with opposite corners and maybe including a transitional area.
- Condos, apartments and historic homes tend to break space into rooms connected by hallways or alcoves. In this instance, place an air purifier in your bedroom, kitchen and a common area for entertaining or relaxing.
- You can place yours in discreet locations. For instance, a corner behind a statement planter, behind the couch, by a trash can, or the inside angle of a doorway are all fine places.
Decorating with Vintage Fans & Tower Fans
To increase air circulation in your home, include vintage fans & tower fans in your home decor. These stylish fans are designed to stay on desktops or counters, slide into spaces between furnishings, plants or other decor and keep purified air moving around your rooms.