- Greek Key Border Hand Knotted Rug, Hickory $1,895 – $3,795
- Greek Key Border Hand Knotted Rug, 10' Round, Hickory $3,995
- Tashkent Ikat Hand Knotted Rug $2,295 – $4,395
- Chandelier Hand Knotted Rug, Brown $2,595 – $5,295
- Regal Medallion Hand Knotted Rug, Gray Multi $1,295 – $2,595
- Hand Knotted Tibetan Tiger Rug, 6x9', Gold $1,695
- Graphic Diamond Rug $1,395 – $2,695
- Sun Soaked Medallion Hand Knotted Rug $1,495 – $2,995
- Suzanne Kasler Cheetah Wool & Silk Rug $5,295 – $10,595
- Bold Lattice Hand-Knotted Rug $1,495 – $2,995
- Desert Maze Hand Knotted Rug Sugg. Price $1,595 – $2,995 Sale $1,159.99 – $2,159.99
- Hand-Knotted Zebra Rug Sugg. Price $3,795 – $5,295 Sale $2,735.99 – $3,812.99
- Hand Knotted Snakeskin Rug, Bronze Sugg. Price $2,495 – $4,995 Sale $999.99 – $2,999.99
- Hand-Knotted Marmara Ikat Rug, Brown Sugg. Price $2,795 – $5,595 Sale $999.99 – $2,599.99
- Interlock Key Hand Knotted Rug, Slate/Camel Sugg. Price $3,195 – $5,995 Sale $2,719.99 – $4,999.99
Silk & Wool Rugs
Rug texture can make a huge difference in how comfortable you feel while walking around your home. Uneven rugs hardly feel inviting, but Williams-Sonoma has the perfect antidote. Our luxurious silk and wool rugs feel sumptuous underfoot, making them perfect for use throughout the house, including in your bedroom, the space where softness and comfort arguably matter a lot. These glamorous rugs are available in a wide range of colors, styles and sizes, so even the most discerning rug critics can find something that looks and feels fantastic. From contemporary patterns to traditional motifs, our selection of silk and wool rugs delivers style and substance in harmony.
Natural-fiber rugs are a fantastic choice for anyone looking for durability, style and comfort in a single package. Whether they’re hand-knotted, hand-loomed or machine made, silk and wool rugs provide cushion and softness with natural stain-repelling powers. Wool rugs in particular are surprisingly easy to care for. They don’t hold on to dirt and spills the way synthetic-fiber rugs sometimes can. Silk is more delicate, but its softness and shine make it the ideal material to choose for a statement rug in a low-traffic area with minimal risk of spills and stains.
Texture and placement are important considerations to bear in mind as you shop, but remember to put heavy weight on style, too. Rugs have the power to tie a room together and put the final touch on eclectic, minimal or classic decor schemes. Our selection of silk and wool rugs includes a mix of styles ranging from subtle neutrals to intricate patterns and bright colors. Daring home decor enthusiasts and fans of subtlety alike have plenty of options to choose from, all in a range of luxurious natural fibers spun and crafted by expert rug makers from around the world.
Whether you choose to match or contrast with your existing home decor, shopping for a rug in an already completed room requires special consideration. Furniture placement and other elements of interior design should play into your final rug choice with respect to size. Choosing a rug to go underneath a dining table isn’t quite the same as choosing a nice, big rug to anchor your living room seating area. Take the appropriate measurements for the space you choose and be sure that the rug you select hits the sweet spot between too small and too large. This is an easy prospect among our selection of silk and wool rugs; most styles include a variety of different size options.
With so many elements to consider and so many great options in front of you, choosing your winning rug isn’t always a simple task. If you’re having some trouble narrowing down your options, order a rug swatch from us so you can see and feel what these silk and wool rugs are like in person. Getting up close and personal like this gives you the opportunity to see if subtle considerations like pile depth, fiber sheen and color blend are to your liking, making your purchasing decision quite simple. You’ll have peace of mind that your choice matches well with all the various elements in the room, from your window treatments to the upholstery on your sofa or dining chairs.
When you finally find the perfect wool or silk rug for your home, you’ll experience that wonderful sense of tranquility and satisfaction that comes with a well-decorated home. Our selection of silk and wool rugs is so well curated that you may not even need to order a swatch. Falling in love at first sight can be a real thing in the world of home decor. Embrace it and bring home a luxurious new rug today.