- Performance Umbrella, Rectangle Cantilever, Teak $1,795 – $7,900
- Outdoor Teak Umbrella, Natural $995
- Outdoor Teak Umbrella, Black $995
- Outdoor Teak Umbrella, Navy $995
- Bridgehampton Outdoor Metal Umbrella $695
- Outdoor Umbrella Base $125
- Performance Umbrella, Square Cantilever, Teak $1,795 – $7,500
- Performance Umbrella, Square Cantilever, Powder Coat $1,795 – $7,500
- Performance Umbrella, Square Cantilever, Matte Silver $1,595 – $4,400
- Performance Umbrella, Rectangle Cantilever, Powder Coat $1,795 – $7,900
- Performance Umbrella, Rectangle Cantilever, Matte Silver $1,595 – $4,700
- Performance Umbrella, Square, Teak $795 – $2,200
- Performance Umbrella, Square, Powder Coat $795 – $2,200
- Performance Umbrella, Square, Polished Silver $595 – $1,900
- Performance Umbrella, Rectangle, Teak $795 – $2,500
- Performance Umbrella, Rectangle, Powder Coat $795 – $2,500
- Performance Umbrella, Rectangle, Polished Silver $595 – $2,000
- Performance Umbrella, Hexagonal, Teak $795 – $2,500
- Performance Umbrella, Hexagonal, Powder Coat $795 – $2,500
- Performance Umbrella, Hexagonal, Polished Silver $595 – $2,400
- Performance Umbrella, Cantilever Base $1,595 – $1,795
- Performance Umbrella, Center Post Base $595 – $795
- Williams Sonoma Umbrella, Round $395
- Williams Sonoma Umbrella, Square $395 – $1,295
- Williams Sonoma Umbrella, Round, Aluminum $395
- Williams Sonoma Umbrella, Square, Aluminum $395 – $1,295
- Williams Sonoma Umbrella, Square Cantilever $995 – $3,495
- Williams Sonoma Umbrella, Square Cantilever, Aluminum $995
- Williams Sonoma Umbrella Base, Cantilever $995
- Williams Sonoma Umbrella Base, Square Cantilever, Granite $995
- Williams Sonoma Umbrella Base, Square, Granite $395
Outdoor umbrellas stir up images of lounging in a chaise, cold drinks and warm-weather vacations. They might conjure ideas of of crystal blue water, white sand beaches or lounging poolside with that book you’ve been saving for a special occasion. You can experience that relaxation at home too by creating your own private getaway under the shade of our outdoor umbrellas. You’re sure to spend many years to come enjoying this personal oasis.
Williams-Sonoma’s outdoor umbrellas provide an ideal amount of shade where you need it and when you need it. Selecting an umbrella with a large span of 10’ ensures you get plenty of shade. Want to keep the sun off your face, but let your legs soak in the rays? An umbrella that adjusts allows you to customize your covered area’s size for the task at hand. Outdoor umbrellas with auto-tilt features provide exceptional versatility too.
Our umbrellas made of teak wood help provide you with many years of enjoying cool drinks in the shade. Teak is a hard, tropical wood that’s rich with oils. These oils are natural repellants to bugs and rotting, making this wood beautiful, highly durable and weather resistant. Alternatively, umbrellas constructed with aluminum and featuring a matte finish look great and are also highly durable and weather resistant. Selecting an umbrella made of mildew-resistant canvas ensures this fabric can withstand the elements. You can select a heavy-duty umbrella base made from cement and iron that includes a knob for tightening to keep the umbrella stable, regardless of the weather.
Caring for your outdoor umbrella is a breeze. Simply wipe it down with a soft, damp cloth. If dirt has accumulated, you can wash it with a mild soap; just be sure to rinse the soap thoroughly. It’s best to store the umbrella indoors during seasons when you’re not planning on using it, simply to preserve its longevity. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.
If you’re creating a personal retreat, consider a chair to lounge in and a side table for storing your drink and that good book. Our teak furniture is an excellent option given its beauty and durability, and it matches well with a teak umbrella stang. Alternatively, all-weather wicker furniture is also extremely durable and offers a timeless, organic look. Whether you select a chaise for the ultimate lounging experience, or choose a couple of wide-legged club chairs for spending time with that someone special, you’re sure to love your new retreat under the umbrella.
To add to your comfort, how about adding some outdoor pillows? In addition to comfort, outdoor pillows provide a lived-in look and offer a splash of color. Outdoor pillows sewn with spun polyester and filled with polyfill are weather-resistant and dry quickly. Selecting pillows made of fabrics that complement the colors of your umbrella creates a finished look that gives the feeling you’re in a luxury resort. For example, a blue outdoor umbrella paired with a chaise that boasts white seat cushions and a blue-and-white pillow offers refinement and a nautical feel. A black umbrella paired with a chaise that features white seat cushions and a black-and-white striped or patterned pillow creates contrast that’s visually stunning.
Do you love to eat outdoors? Outdoor umbrellas provide shade for your dining table, promising you many happy meals with loved ones. Dining tables that include an umbrella hole provide the optimal method for shading the table; placing the umbrella in the center of the table gives everyone equal amounts of shade. If you don’t have a dining table with a center hole, selecting an outdoor umbrella that has an auto-tilt feature allows you to position the umbrella in a manner that provides the maximum shade for everyone at the table. Now that you’ve created your personal sanctuary, it’s time to get a glass of your favorite drink, grab a good book or invite over some special friends and enjoy your newly designed getaway.