- Devon Tiered Antique Brass Chandelier $2,450
- Devon Tiered Oiled Bronze Chandelier $2,450
- Devon Tiered Polished Nickel Chandelier $2,450
- Zion Brown Table Lamp $395
- Kira Clear Table Lamp $395
- Kira Amber Table Lamp $395
- Amira White Ceramic Table Lamp $395
- Zara White Ceramic Table Lamp $395
- Charlton Black Floor Lamp $713.90
- Clemente Antique Brass Floor Lamp $997.40
- Lancelot Pivoting Antique Brass Floor Lamp $646.70
- Bates Sculpted Buffet Matte White Floor Lamp $533.30
- Bates Sculpted Buffet Aged Iron Floor Lamp $533.30
- Christa Clear Glass Table Lamp $902.90
- Christa Blue Glass Table Lamp $902.90
- Antibes Rattan Flush Mount $940
- Charlton White and Antique Brass Table Lamp $522.80
- Charlton Black and Antique Brass Table Lamp $522.80
- Lakmos Plaster White Table Lamp $674.20
- Merlat Shellish Gray Table Lamp $713.90
- AERIN Culloden Table Lamp, Volcanic Ivory $516.70
- Loire Gilded Cascading Chandelier $3,861.80
- Hastings Pendant With White Shades $1,129.70
- Hastings Pendant With Black Shades $1,129.70
- Whitman Hand Rubbed Antique Brass Pendant $2,484.20
- Clarkson Narrow Antique Brass and White Sconce $621.50
- Clarkson Narrow Polished Nickel Sconce $621.50
Stay on top of bright new offerings for your home by checking in with Williams-Sonoma Home’s Lighting New Arrivals page. In a well-decorated home, lamps, sconces and chandeliers are more than mere functional fixtures. The right lighting equipment provides the perfect level of illumination for any mood while bringing an extra element of style to the landscape. From glamorous crystal accents to sleek, gleaming metallics and some subtle fabrics to boot, we offer something for everyone in our lighting section. But finding the perfect lamp, sconce or pendant for your home is more than a matter of zeroing in on the right material. The overall style should be just right, and that’s why it’s such a great idea to check back often on this part of the site.
When you investigate the table lamps and other fixtures in our Lighting New Arrivals section, you get the latest look into our product offerings. Searching for the right lamp can involve a lot of patience, but when you check back with this page, you’ll get to efficiently determine whether “the one” has arrived yet. Check back with this section if you’re mulling the idea of a redecorating project but need the right inspiration to get you started. A dramatic light fixture can be just the muse you need to create a stylish new space in your home.
Our offerings in this product category include lamps for any setting and occasion. We offer table lamps for use in living room accent tables, bedroom nightstands and office desks. Our floor lamps are perfect for adding additional light in a room where you want some options other than the overhead fixtures. Choose floor and table lamps with coordinating design or matching details for enhanced cohesion across your room. We offer several different styles designed with perfect balance between traditional elegance and crisp, modern sensibility.
While our lamps are perfect for use in a setting where you already have good overhead lighting fixtures, some rooms could use a bit of assistance with the overhead lighting part of the equation. Our pendant lamps and chandeliers offer you a stunning selection of pieces to replace builder stock fixtures in your home that don’t accurately reflect your sense of style. You can also use these pieces to add a permanent hanging fixture in a part of the house that could use both light and an extra sense of glamour. Try placing a hanging lamp in an unexpected place, like an off-center corner of your living room, so you can create a distinct seating area anchored with the beauty of a glittering chandelier.
Finally, you can find plenty of options for wall sconces in our lighting section, including new styles in our rotating Lighting New Arrivals section. Sconces combine sculptural form with illuminating function by serving as dual light fixtures and wall sculptures in any part of the house that needs some stately grandeur. Sconces are great for providing light that isn’t quite as all-encompassing as that from a ceiling fixture but is also less site-specific than a table lamp. Use our sconces in your dining room, above your bed, in a hallway or around your bathroom mirror for a practical lighting solution that looks fantastic.
No matter what kind of light fixture you ultimately end up buying, the Lighting New Arrivals section provides you efficient access to our latest product offerings. If you’re a frequent shopper and you’re already familiar with the items in our collection, zeroing in on the New Arrivals page lets you consider only those items you’ve never seen before. It’s a great way of staying on top of the latest home decor trends and seeing if there’s something available to inspire you to reach new heights with your own interior design.