- Truman Round Bar Cart $999
- Beckett Bar Cart $999
- Cosmopolitan Bar Cart $1,450
- Truman Bar Cart $999
- AERIN Bar Cart $695
- Campaign Butler Stand $395
- Castella Bar Stand $295
- Hadley White Bar Cabinet $1,995
- Vienna Bar Cabinet $1,995
- Hampstead Bar Cabinet $2,495
- Seymour Bar Cabinet $2,995
- Offram Bar Cabinet Sugg. Price $2,995 Sale $2,399.99
- Navarro Wine Storage Sugg. Price $895 – $1,595 Our Price $745 – $1,495
- Modern Buffet $1,995
- Starburst Console $1,495
- Navarro Buffet $2,495
- Kosa Buffet $2,695
- Cazadero Console $1,495
- Wythe Burl Wood Double Console $2,995
- Tribeca Console Table $1,995 – $2,495
- Vienna Console $2,995
- Laidley Double Wide Console $2,995
- Faux Shagreen Console Table, Grey $1,995
- Faux Shagreen Console Table, Cream $1,995
- Soho Console $2,695
- Soho Mini Console $995
- Kirigami Console $1,795
- Scroll Console Sugg. Price $1,995 Our Price $1,197
- Stevenson Console Table Sugg. Price $1,295 Sale $1,039.99
- Seneca Console Table Sugg. Price $1,995 Our Price $1,396.50
- Pen Shell Console $1,995
- Lexi Console Table Sugg. Price $1,695 Our Price $1,186.50
- Marble & Brass Console Table Sugg. Price $1,795 Our Price $1,256.50
- Emmett Console $1,695
- Hampstead Console Table Sugg. Price $1,795 Sale $1,439.99
- Porte Console Sugg. Price $1,795 Sale $1,076.99
- Cascata Console Sugg. Price $1,795 Sale $1,076.99
- Venetia Console Sugg. Price $2,695 Sale $2,159.99
- Mercer Console Table $1,695
- Faux Horn Console Table $2,695
Bar Carts, Sideboards, Buffetsp>Give your loved ones first class service and entertain guests in style with a bar cart stocked with their favorite snacks and beverages. Bar carts are versatile additions to any room in your house and a natural place to store wine, wine glasses, bourbon glasses, tableware and dining accessories. They also work well as serving centers at a party where you arrange a selection of appetizers and drinks for guests to enjoy. Our collection of bar carts at Williams Sonoma includes an assortment of styles that harmonize with all decor.
Complementing and Contrasting Finishes
When choosing a bar cart, take cues from the existing furniture in your room. Polished silver complements the straight, sleek lines of contemporary designs. Antique brass blends well with romantic styles and warms up a rustic room. Wood cabinets appear right at home in rooms with traditional furniture. Do you want to make the bar cart a statement piece that stands out in the room? Look for one with contrasting elements. Pair a metal cart with natural stone and wood room details, or place a dark wood cabinet in front of a wall painted in a pastel color.
A Style for Every Room
Bar carts come in a range of styles, sizes and shapes. A cabinet lets you keep spirits and mixers hidden behind the closed doors when you aren’t entertaining. Many cabinets also have dividers and compartments inside so you can organize bottles, glasses and bar sets, keeping them right where you need them. Open carts have multiple shelves that let guests easily find and grab what they want without digging through a cupboard. They are also lightweight so you can move them around the room to keep guests mingling. Round tables are compact so you can tuck them in a corner when they are not in use. Rectangular tables provide more surface area and line up flush with your wall.
Despite the name, you can use a bar cart in any room of the house. Turn one into a nightstand for holding books, remotes and other accessories in a guest room. Make your own cart stocked with reading materials, medicines and tea that you can roll right up to the side of a bed or chair when a family member isn’t feeling well. Expand bathroom storage or create a portable spa with towels and bath products that you can wheel around the bathroom as needed. You can even designate a shelf for each member of the family so they have their own spot to keep toiletries.
Take a close look at the cart’s design to find the one that best meets your needs. Look for one with wheels if you want the ability to move it around your home. Swiveling wheels provide the greatest mobility because you can move them in all directions. Safety locks keep the cart from moving unexpectedly. Note the vertical space between the shelves and make sure there’s enough room to store the tallest bottles and glasses you own. Some carts also have railings around their shelves’ perimeters. These add decorative detail to the cart, keep bottles upright and prevent glasses from falling off the shelf if someone bumps the cart. Handles make it easier to push and pull the cart, too.
Whether you use it in the dining room for additional storage or make it a serving station at your next party, a bar cart is one of the most practical accessories you can add to your home. Choose a bar cart from our collection for the ultimate blend of form and function.