- Bedford Sofa, 87" $3,195 – $7,995
- Bedford Sofa, 108" $3,995 – $9,495
- Bedford Chair $1,795 – $6,495
- Bedford Ottoman $895 – $1,795
- Bedford Loveseat $2,795 – $7,195
- Bedford 2-Piece L-Shaped Sectional, Left $2,995 – $8,095
- Bedford 2-Piece L-Shaped Sectional, Right $2,995 – $8,095
- Bedford 2-Piece Chaise Sectional, Left $2,595 – $7,495
- Bedford 2-Piece Chaise Sectional, Right $2,595 – $7,295
- Bedford Customizable Sectional $2,595 – $8,095
- Bedford Leather Sofa, 87" $6,995 – $7,995
- Bedford Leather Sofa, 108" $8,795 – $9,495
- Bedford Leather Chair $3,595 – $3,995
- Bedford Leather Ottoman $1,595 – $1,795
- Bedford Leather Loveseat $6,795 – $7,195
- Bedford Leather 2-Piece L-Shaped Sectional, Left $6,395 – $8,095
- Bedford Leather 2-Piece L-Shaped Sectional, Right $6,395 – $8,095
- Bedford Leather 2-Piece Chaise Sectional, Left $5,795 – $7,495
- Bedford Leather 2-Piece Chaise Sectional, Right $5,795 – $7,295
- Bedford Leather Customizable Sectional $5,795 – $8,095
Bedford Living Room Collection
Design your living room exactly the way you want it, with pieces from the Bedford Living Room Collection. Exclusively from Williams-Sonoma Home, this classically designed set is essentially a blank slate, ready for you to add the colors and features that you desire, in order to enliven your living room. Choose only one piece from the collection, or add all of the pieces for a complete look. When it comes to artisan craftsmanship that’s made in the United States, the Bedford collection is sure to please.
All of the pieces of living room furniture in the Bedford Collection are designed to be made to order to your individual tastes and needs. However, there are some attributes common within the collection. All pieces have a solid kiln-dried hardwood construction, rendering them durably built and meant to last a lifetime. In addition, the cushions in the sofa and love seat can be filled either with 100 percent down or with a thick layer of polyfiber. In addition, the majority of the front legs on the pieces are set in brass casters, and the cushions have additional inner springs for support. All of the furniture is made proudly in the U.S. by skilled artisans.
The customization is what gives the Bedford Collection its “wow” factor. You get to decide what color you would like your furniture in, with colors ranging from classic white to striped to navy blue. You also get to choose what type of upholstery you’d like for your furniture. There are a myriad of different options, ranging from faux suede to linen. You get to decide what’s perfect for your living room and how you would like things to look and feel. Other upholstery options for your furniture include chunky cotton, glazed linen and velvet. When choosing, you may also decide to have your sofa in one type of upholstery and color, and choose another fabric and color for your chair and ottoman. Included pieces of furniture in the Bedford Collection include a sofa, loveseat, chair, ottoman and sectional sofa or chaise lounge as you see fit.
There are more than 80 different colors to choose from, and this allows you to match your existing decor with your new furniture. Add a piece to complement an existing area rug, or place a piece of art on the wall that works well with your sofa or chaise. Add decorative pillows to your new Bedford Collection furniture to add an element of cheer and warmth to your living space, and complete the look with matching drapes or curtains.