- Dining Banquette $2,895 – $6,195
- Fitzgerald Side Chair $450 – $2,295
- Fitzgerald Armchair $650 – $3,295
- Belvedere Dining Side Chair $550 – $2,695
- Belvedere Dining Armchair $750 – $3,995
- Amelia Side Chair $650 – $2,995
- Amelia Armchair $750 – $3,695
- Ashbury Dining Side Chair $650 – $3,995
- Ashbury Dining Armchair $750 – $10,000
- Maxwell Chair $550 – $2,495
- Amelia Dining Side Chair, Italian Distressed Leather, Solid, Fern, Polished Nickel $1,250 – $1,350
- Amelia Dining Arm Chair, Italian Distressed Leather, Solid, Fern, Polished Nickel $1,450 – $1,650
- Fitzgerald Leather Side Chair $995 – $1,150
- Fitzgerald Leather Armchair $1,295 – $1,450
- Maxwell Leather Chair $1,095 – $1,250
- Ashbury Dining Chair, Arm, Ebony, Italian Distressed Leather, Fern $1,050 – $1,095
- Ashbury Dining Chair, Side, Ebony, Italian Distressed Leather, Fern $895 – $950
- Belvedere Dining Chair, Arm, Ebony, Italian Distressed Leather, Fern $995 – $1,050
- Belvedere Dining Chair, Side, Ebony, Italian Distressed Leather, Fern $795 – $850
Upholstered Kitchen Chairs
Relax in comfortable seating when you’re enjoying your meals at home. A cozy dining chair allows you to sit back and enjoy time with your friends and family when they’re over for dinner as well as start your morning off in a cushioned nook over breakfast. Comfort also lays the foundation for excellent family meals as you catch up with one another at the end of a long day. Experience comfort at your meals with upholstered kitchen chairs and seating arrangements. Perfect for a formal dining room, casual dining room or eat-in kitchen, there are a wealth of seating ideas from Williams-Sonoma Home that are sure to keep you comfortable and content for many years to come.
For a simple, yet classic approach, opt for a dining side chair that’s upholstered in smooth and comfortable leather. Available in several different colors to complement the decor of any dining room, this type of chair offers comfort while bringing warmth and a sure sense of style to the room. Similarly, you may opt for different styles, such as a leather dining armchair or high stool. An armchair allows you and your guests to rest your arms during a meal, while a high-top stool works well for your kitchen island or eat-in kitchen. These types of stools also suit a downstairs bar or game room when you’re celebrating the big game.
There are many other upholstery fabrics available, such as mohair. Set in a beautiful dining chair with thick but invisible padding for comfort, mohair is especially soft to the touch and adds a touch of comfort to your sit-down meal. Paired with solid beech wood, these types of dining chairs are exceedingly durable and strong, and are elegant enough for a formal room, but sturdy enough for a more casual environment.
You can pick and choose different types of upholstery and colors to truly make your dining set your own from start to finish. Request swatches to be sent before purchase if you are unsure about the material. Other options include a dining bench, which is ideal for a more family-style seating arrangement, or backless stools. As with the upholstered chairs, choose your own type of fabric and your own color for the dining benches. Mix and match with armchairs to provide different styles of seating around your table. Backless stools work well for your breakfast nook or kitchen island, and are an ideal type of seating arrangement for your casual dining room.