- Gable Leather Wing Bed $3,695 – $4,995
- Gable Low Leather Bed & Headboard $1,895 – $4,395
- Gable Leather Bed & Headboard $1,995 – $4,895
- Gable Tall Leather Bed & Headboard $2,195 – $5,495
- Brooklyn Leather Bed & Headboard $2,795 – $4,295
- Brooklyn Tall Leather Bed & Headboard $3,295 – $4,795
- Presidio Tufted Leather Bed $4,695 – $6,395
- Presidio Tall Tufted Leather Bed $5,795 – $7,595
- Presidio Extra Tall Tufted Leather Bed $5,995 – $7,795
- Presidio Leather Bed $4,295 – $5,995
- Presidio Tall Leather Bed $5,695 – $7,495
- Presidio Extra Tall Leather Bed $5,895 – $7,695
- Regency Leather Bed $5,495 – $6,295
- Channeled Leather Bed & Headboard $4,495 – $12,795
- Lyon Leather Bed $3,795 – $4,295
- Elliot Leather Bed & Headboard $4,295 – $8,995
- Sonoma Leather Sleigh Bed $5,995 – $6,795
- Mercer Tall Bed Sugg. Price $5,295 – $5,695 Our Price $3,707.97 – $3,987.97
- Taylor Leather Bed & Headboard $2,295 – $6,495
- Robertson Leather Bed & Headboard $2,195 – $5,495
- Fairfax Low Leather Bed & Headboard $2,095 – $4,995
- Fairfax Leather Bed & Headboard $2,295 – $5,495
- Fairfax Tall Leather Bed & Headboard $2,495 – $6,495
The Sophistication of a Leather Headboard & Leather Bed
If you want to give your bedroom a whole new look, consider a leather headboard & leather bed. Even if you don't change any other furnishings, changing the bed and headboard can make a big difference. Williams Sonoma has a variety of furnishings for the bedroom to suit your preferences.
What is a Leather Headboard & Leather Bed?
Check out some of the basics you should know about buying a headboard and bed crafted from leather:
- These beds make it easy to achieve a coordinated look because you can get the bed and the headboard in the same color.
- This style of bed and headboard has a decidedly modern look, although you can change the appearance easily with different styles and bedding colors.
- You can find different sizes of headboards and beds made from leather, ranging from Twin to King.
- Some of these headboards are simple in design, while others have elegant details, such as tufting.
- Leather is not just stylish but durable as well. It holds up well under wear and tear, and it's easy to care for and maintain.
Styling Ideas for Your Bed and Headboard
A leather bed and headboard is a great foundation for a stylish bedroom. Take a look at these ideas for coordinating your bed with your bedding:
- A black leather bed and headboard with white bedding imparts a modern look to your bedroom. Keep the look simple with a white or black rug, or add a bit more tonal depth with gray accent pieces.
- If you like a warm, rich look, opt for a brown or burgundy leather bed and headboard. White bedding goes well with these colors, or you can choose something in the same color family for a monochromatic look.
- These beds and headboards also come in white leather, which goes with most anything. Printed and solid bright colored bedding goes well with white, although white-on-white is an ultra-trendy choice that looks clean and crisp.
- Regardless of what color bedding you choose, a grouping of throw pillows can impart even more style to your bed and tie the whole look together.
It's easy to change the look of your bedroom with a leather headboard & leather bed. They come in a variety of styles, so you can find one that works for you. Even if you decide to redecorate in the future, leather furnishings are a classic choice that go well with any design style.