- Fitzgerald Counter Stool $850 – $1,495
- Fitzgerald Bar Stool $895 – $1,495
- Fitzgerald Counter Bench $1,395 – $2,795
- Fitzgerald Bench $1,295 – $2,995
- Belvedere Dining Counter Stool, Ebony, Luxe Velvet, Persimmon $750 – $1,050
- Belvedere Dining Bar Stool, Ebony, Luxe Velvet, Persimmon $750 – $1,050
- Diner Stool, 24", Dark Red $169
- Diner Stool, 30", Dark Red $189
- Cushion-Back Diner Stool, 24", Dark Red $199
- Cushion-Back Diner Stool, 30", Dark Red $219
- Regency Counter Stool, Polished Nickel, Compari Leather, Red $695 – $895
- Regency Bar Stool, Polished Nickel, Compari Leather, Red $695 – $895
- Maxwell Counter Stool $750 – $1,450
- Maxwell Bar Stool $950 – $1,595
- Grant Counter Stool, Luxe Velvet, Persimmon $995 – $1,895
- Grant Bar Stool, Luxe Velvet, Persimmon $995 – $1,895
- Ashbury Dining Counter Stool, Ebony, Luxe Velvet, Persimmon $750 – $1,095
- Ashbury Dining Bar Stool, Ebony, Luxe Velvet, Persimmon $750 – $1,095
If you’re on the hunt for an upgrade to your dining room or eat-in kitchen, perhaps you’re on the cusp of deciding for a different look than the traditional table with classic chairs. Dining stools may be just the ticket to your revitalized eating area. Especially useful for an eat-in kitchen, dining stools help to provide a different, modern look while still remaining classic and aesthetically pleasing. Dining stools are terrific if you have a kitchen island, and they work well for a breakfast nook or bar table with their extended heights. Additionally, dining stools also can offer comfortable seating at a regularly sized dining table. It all comes down to your personal tastes and how you’d like to complement your existing decor. Look to Williams-Sonoma Home for a wide selection of different types of dining stools that are ideal for any type of kitchen or dining room.
If you have high, bar-top tables, a dining bar stool is a great idea for a seating arrangement. Pair these stools with a traveling bar cart or buffet for a complete look. Bar stools also look great in a game room or sports room, especially if there’s a table. Look for stools with either a metal or wood construction, depending on how you’d like to match the stool with the room’s existing colors.
Opt for upholstered dining stools for your formal or casual dining room. With the ability to customize the colors and upholstery, the results are nearly endless when it comes to matching existing decor or room colors. Mix and match colors to complement your favorite table, rug or walls. Many of our dining stool selections have upward of 100 color options for you to choose from when it comes to fabric and finishes.
If you want a different, more-eclectic look in your dining room or eat-in kitchen, you can opt for a counter or dining bench. This type of bench allows two people to sit comfortably either at a counter or around a table. This type of seating arrangement is great for those date nights at home and offers a cozy feel. If you’re solely looking for casual seating around an eat-in kitchen or a kitchen island, you may want to opt for backless stools. Known as both counter stools and bar stools with myriad different types available, these stools range in materials from solid wood construction to wicker. These types of stools also work well for seating in a mudroom or enclosed porch. For a fun, retro look, opt for backless stools that look like classics from a 1950s diner. Available in several colors, these diner stools also feature seated backs for extra comfort.