- Avila Dining Chair, Arm, Ivory $595
- Cantilevered Dining Chair $695
- Mercer Dining Side Chair $895
- Mercer Dining Armchair $950
- Regency Side Chair, Quick Ship $495 – $695
- Regency Side Chair $395 – $695
- Trevor Dining Side Chair $450 – $895
- Dessau Side Chair $595
- Channeled Dining Side Chair $895
- Fitzgerald Side Chair $450 – $2,295
- Fitzgerald Armchair $650 – $3,295
- Rutherford Woven Rush Dining Armchair, Light Oak $550
- Belvedere Dining Side Chair $550 – $2,695
- Belvedere Dining Armchair $750 – $3,995
- Maxwell Chair $550 – $2,495
- Navarro Metal Chair $695
- Roulan Dining Side Chair $595 – $695
- Roulan Dining Armchair $595 – $695
- Amelia Side Chair $650 – $2,995
- Amelia Armchair $750 – $3,695
- Ashbury Dining Side Chair $650 – $3,995
- Ashbury Dining Armchair $750 – $10,000
- Ibiza Side Chair, Seagrass $650
- Ibiza Armchair, Seagrass $550
- Fitzgerald Slipcovered Side Chair, Linen $695
- Fitzgerald Slipcovered Armchair, Linen $895
- Belvedere Slipcovered Dining Armchair, Quick Ship $599
- Brookville Side Chair, Quick Ship $799
- Brookville Side Chair $799
Casual Dining ChairsCustomizing your dining room to your complete specifications and tastes is such a rewarding experience. When it comes to dining, you want to match styles with existing decor and colors for a complementary look, but comfort is also a consideration. Whether your dining room is used to house the evening family meal or is the go-to spot for large holiday dinners, comfortable chairs are important for both you and your guests. When it comes to a mix of both comfort and style, turn to Williams-Sonoma for durable, long-lasting casual dining chairs that are both aesthetically pleasing as well as comfortable.
If you do not have a dining set and are purchasing chairs to match an existing table, color is important. You may want to opt for the Fitzgerald line of casual dining chairs, which offer more than 100 different color schemes to meet your needs. Completely customizable, these dining chairs allow you to not only pick your own colors but also to pick your own upholstery style. These chairs are made to order so that you are able to get an ideal match for your dining room, every time. Choose from side chair, armchair and dining side chair styles to find the type of casual chair that suits your dining table best.
As you’re deciding on your dining room furniture, it’s also a good idea to choose what type of dining chair will work best in your space. A dining armchair may be more comfortable for guests, but for space reasons, this may not be a feasible choice. Consider dining side chairs that don’t have arm rests, and provide your guests more room when they’re sitting down to a delicious meal.
After you’ve decided on a type of chair, it’s a good idea to think about the style. A bistro-style chair won’t have a lot of cushioning, but it is think and space-saving, great for a breakfast nook, outdoor dining table, or even in your dining room. Large, padded armchairs might be the best choice for an expansive dining room, while leather chairs work well in your formal dining area. Material is also an important consideration. If you have toddlers or pets, it is best to avoid leather and go for a rattan or wicker style instead. Durable and comfortable, you can add seat cushions to these chairs to not only complement your existing decor, but to add comfort. Look for bar-style seating in a more comfortable dining room, or opt for small side chairs to save space yet still provide comfort.