- Crystal Round Vase Sugg. Price $295 – $395 Our Price $276.50 – $295
- Crystal Block Vase, Square $450
- Rob and Lydia Mondavi Etched Grape Leaf Vase $95
- Hammered Metal Cloud Vase Sugg. Price $195 – $250 Our Price $136.50 – $175
- Painted Glass Vase, White Sugg. Price $95 – $125 Our Price $57 – $75
- Painted Glass Vase, Black Sugg. Price $95 – $125 Our Price $57 – $75
- Organic Edge Vase, Small Sugg. Price $75 – $95 Our Price $45 – $57
- Lion Relief Ceramic Vase $295
- Peony & Hummingbird Ceramic Lidded Ginger Jar $199
- Ginger Jar with Gold Detail $150
- Yellow Hummingbird Ginger Jar Pom Vase $150
- Yellow Hummingbird Ginger Jar Gourd Vase $150
- Crystal Block Vase $195 – $250
- Blue & White Ginger Jar with Lid, 16" Urn $250
- Blue & White Ginger Jar with Lid, 12" Urn $175
- Blue & White Ginger Jar with Lid, Melon $199
- AERIN Glass Bubble Bud Vase $65
- AERIN Glass Bubble Vase $75 – $95
- AERIN Confetti Glass Vase, Blue $75
- AERIN Carved Terracotta Vase Sugg. Price $75 – $95 Our Price $45 – $57
- AERIN Basketweave Vase Sugg. Price $125 – $150 Our Price $75 – $90
- Teal Ombre Reactive Glaze Vase Sugg. Price $75 – $125 Our Price $45 – $87.50
- Horizontal Ridged Vase $75 – $95
- Horizontal Ridged Bud Vase Sugg. Price $35 – $45 Our Price $21 – $27
- Kimono Ginger Jar $295
- Oversize Blue & White Ceramic Lidded Jar $495
- Chinoiserie Bud Vases $35
- Greek Key Cloisonne Vase, Charcoal Our Price $150 – $550
- Greek Key and Cherry Blossom Ginger Jar, Gourd Sugg. Price $195 Our Price $136.50
- Greek Key and Cherry Blossom Ginger Jar, Lidded $195
- Phoenix Ginger Jar, Temple Sugg. Price $225 Our Price $135
- Gold Printed Jar, Mosaic Sugg. Price $150 – $250 Our Price $105 – $175
- Gold Printed Jar, Fan Sugg. Price $150 – $250 Our Price $150 – $175
- Crystal Bud Vase Sugg. Price $395 Our Price $276.50
- Black Crystal Block Vase Sugg. Price $350 Our Price $245
- Rose Motif Ginger Jar with Lid $195
- Petite Ginger Jar, Scroll Motif $65
- Stacked Gourd Vase, Blue/White Sugg. Price $199 Our Price $119.40
- Petite Ginger Jar, Cherry Blossom $65
- Petite Ginger Jar, Garden Floral $65
- Petite Temple Jar, Vine Motif Sugg. Price $65 Our Price $39
- Marbleized Ceramic Vessel $175 – $295
- Marble-Dripped Ceramic Vase, Small, Natural Sugg. Price $195 Our Price $117
- Marble-Dripped Ceramic Vase, Large, Natural Sugg. Price $249 Our Price $149.40
- Ridged Ceramic Vessel Sugg. Price $150 – $395 Our Price $105 – $276.50
- Twisted Lotus Temple Ginger Jar $450
- Twisted Lotus Ginger Jar $250
- Petite Ginger Jar, Floral Vines $65
- Blue & White Floral Ginger Jar $395
- Cherry Blossom Lidded Ginger Jar $350
- Blue & White Swallowtail Ginger Jar $245
- Blue & White Ginger Jar Imperial Vase $295
- Ceramic Drip Vase Sugg. Price $69 – $249 Our Price $69 – $149.40
- Ceramic Drip Ginger Jar $325
- Ceramic Herringbone Round Vase $49
- Ceramic Herringbone Tall Vase $69
- Brass Bordered Stone Jar $69
- Round Sculpted Crystal Vase Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $315
- Leopard Cloisonne Vases Sugg. Price $250 – $350 Our Price $150 – $210
- Handpainted Floral Ginger Jar, Imperial $195
- Handpainted Floral Ginger Jar, Tall Neck $195
- Abstract Mountain Ceramic Vase Sugg. Price $195 – $225 Sale $159.99 – $179.99
- Sage Crackle Vase Sugg. Price $119 – $129 Sale $94.99 – $99.99
- Greek Key Cloisonne Vase, Rust Sugg. Price $150 – $550 Sale $119.99 – $439.99
- Blue Feather Vase Sugg. Price $125 Sale $80.99
- Faceted Crystal Vase Sugg. Price $395 Sale $196.99
- Rectangular Sculpted Crystal Vase Sugg. Price $450 Sale $359.99
- Crackle Vase, Melon Jar, Orange Sugg. Price $295 Sale $239.99
- Alabaster Round Vase Sugg. Price $250 Sale $136.99
- Chain Ginger Jar Sugg. Price $450 Sale $359.99
- Dragon Ceramic Vessel, Sepia Sugg. Price $350 Sale $249.99
- Dragon Ceramic Vessel, Sepia, Large Sugg. Price $450 Sale $359.99
- Beige Crackle Vases Sugg. Price $150 – $195 Sale $99.99 – $119.99
- Tibetan Tiger Cloisonne Vase Sugg. Price $295 – $395 Sale $199.99 – $279.99
- Handpainted Iznik Tulip Vase Sugg. Price $395 Sale $279.99
- Jade Vase Sugg. Price $89 – $99 Sale $59.99 – $79.99
- Turquoise Crackle Ginger Jars Sugg. Price $150 – $225 Sale $99.99 – $159.99
- Alabaster Block Vase Sugg. Price $225 Sale $109.99
- Two Tone Ceramic Vessel Sugg. Price $150 – $250 Sale $67.99 – $101.99
Vases & Jars
Vases and jars are a big help when accessorizing your home. They add personality, fit almost anywhere and are just as comfortable in small apartments as in larger houses. Williams-Sonoma offers beautiful vases and jars in distinctive sizes and shapes to complement your design vision. Here are a few decorating ideas.
Go bold for your home. True, intense tones are usually best in small amounts, so they don’t overwhelm the room. That’s why vases are a perfect way to introduce pops of color into a space. In a blue room, for example, one or two bright orange or red vases really shine. Playing around with small pieces like that increases your home’s color palette and adds visual excitement.
Vases and jars make great standalone centerpieces. That’s especially true for pieces with well-defined contours and intricate patterns. The idea is to grab everyone’s attention when you walk into the room. Put a centerpiece in the place where you want people to look first – like a luxurious countertop in the bathroom. Of course, fresh flowers work too as long as they fit the ambience you’re trying to create.
Decor should draw everything together in one distinctive style: yours. Accent pieces make that happen by creating a cohesive look throughout the room. For example, if you want the space to feel rustic, use wood vases and decorative objects to support that design. They take advantage of areas like bookcases, shelves and tabletops.
Give your home some oriental inspiration. For a touch of exotic mystery – and a hint of romance – use jars with floral designs and striking contrasts. White and deep blue are the hallmark of Oriental pieces and look very elegant. The ratio of white versus blue is different in every piece, so some seem dark and others light. What you choose depends on the color of your room and how much you want the jar to stand out. In a space with white walls, a dark jar pops beautifully as an accent piece.
If your design vision is lustrous and luxury, pick vases made of metal or Italian alabaster to wow guests. Metallic accents also make a room brighter, reflecting natural illumination and home lighting. Alabaster has a sheen similar to marble but with softer veins. Its white tones are also a good addition to airy spaces.
Want to turn your bathroom into a cozy spot for relaxation? Keep calming vases nearby. If your tub has a bathtub ledge, take advantage of it using warm ceramic decor and some candles too. Earthy, natural tones – like browns and oranges – are very soothing and match most tile colors. Choose whatever makes you feel happy. The vanity countertop is another good spot for a beautiful vase with flowers.
To create a more laidback ambience in the bedroom or living room, think woven. Natural fibers tell you that’s it’s OK to be yourself. The touches of brown match deep leather sectionals and soft rugs very well. That relaxed atmosphere makes guests feel comfortable and contributes to good times with friends and family.
Give your home some artistic flair. Vases and jars are literally works of art. Each one is very different from other designs, so it’s not hard to find something that fits your personal style. It could be an interesting motif, a crackled appearance, or a specific color that stands out. Bottom line, if it gets you really excited, that’s the piece for you.
In the living room, there are several places where vases and jars provide a major impact. If you have a fireplace – and especially a favorite painting located above it – place a pair of small jars on each side of the mantle. A vase is also an excellent centerpiece for your coffee table. Console tables, bookcases, media centers and shelves all offer other nooks for a jar.
Don’t forget to take advantage of the corners of your bedroom as well. Large jars, vases and planters add style to the floor, whereas smaller pieces fit nicely onto a bedside table. Infusing the bedroom with your personality helps you get a good night’s sleep and wake up with a smile on your face.