- VSOP 25-Year Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar $29.95 – $56.95
- Williams Sonoma House Balsamic Vinegar $29.95 – $39.95
- Williams Sonoma Balsamic Vinegar of Modena $29.95
- Olio Santo Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Olio Santo Balsamic $69.90
- VSOP Blanco Balsamic Vinegar $29.95
- VSOP Rose Vinegar $29.95
- White Balsamic Vinegar $29.95
- VSOP Truffle Infused Vinegar $29.95
- Regalis Truffle Aged Balsamic Vinegar $49.95
- Ancient Olive Trees Balsamic Vinegar $35.95
- Wild Groves Infused Vinegar Gift Set Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- Williams Sonoma Balsamic Vinegar, California Mission Fig $18.95
- Williams Sonoma White Balsamic Vinegar, D'Anjou Pear $18.95
- Meyer Lemon Fruit Blend Vinegar $18.95
- Williams Sonoma Guava Fruit Blend Vinegar $18.95
- Williams Sonoma Pineapple Fruit Blend Vinegar $18.95
- Williams Sonoma Raspberry Fruit Blend Vinegar $18.95
- Williams Sonoma Passionfruit Fruit Blend Vinegar $18.95
- Williams Sonoma Blackberry Fruit Blend Vinegar $18.95
- Williams Sonoma Mango Fruit Blend Vinegar $18.95
- VSOP Balsamic Glaze $19.95
- Fini Balsamic Vinegar $14.95 – $26.95
- Calivirgin Balsamic Vinegar $29.95
- Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar $49.95
- Guisti Dense Balsamic Vinegar $38.95
- Williams Sonoma Champagne Vinegar Sugg. Price $15.95 Our Price $14.95
- Apple Cider Vinegar $12.95
- Ravida Vinegar Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $14.99
- Williams Sonoma Red Wine Vinegar $12.95
- Five Apple Cider Concentrate Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $6.99
Stock Your Kitchen With Gourmet Vinegars
Develop the flavor of your favorite dishes with gourmet vinegars available at Williams Sonoma. Vinegar is a versatile ingredient, one you use to marinate or tenderize meat, preserve some vegetables or top your salad. As a result, vinegar gifts are a popular choice for foodies in your life, allowing them to enjoy gourmet vinegars in the kitchen. Explore this collection to learn more about the vinegar varieties available at Williams Sonoma before you buy.
Balsamic vinegar is a pantry staple--and for good reason. Combine this vinegar with your favorite olive oil for a simple salad dressing. Or, drizzle it over vegetables, berries or cheese to add a pop of flavor to your dish. Several balsamic vinegar styles are available in this collection. Some varieties are aged in oak barrels for 18 or more years before arriving on your doorstep. They combine a touch of sweetness with a smooth, tangy finish to add serious flavor to any dish.
Other Vinegar Flavors
Balsamic might be one of the most common vinegars used in cooking, but it's not your only option. This collection of gourmet vinegars includes other flavors as well. For example, a rose vinegar offers a sweet and tangy flavor thanks to the addition of white grapes. Truffle-infused vinegar has an earthy, aromatic flavor and works well drizzled over grilled chicken or vegetables featuring your favorite spices. For a truly different vinegar, try a fruit-infused vinegar. Choose from Meyer lemon, guava fruit, pineapple, raspberry, passionfruit or blackberry. These fruity vinegars are versatile, allowing you to use them to marinate grilled meats and vegetables, add flavor to pastas or even serve as the finishing touch to a decadent dessert.
Vinegar Gift Sets
Finally, an oil and vinegar gift set is available in this collection as well. Or, opt for a three-pack of flavored vinegars, which allow your recipient to experiment in the kitchen. Try a set with traditional balsamic vinegar, along with blackberry and lemon varieties. Your recipient can use this set to infuse unique flavors into tried-and-true dishes, giving them new life.
Gourmet vinegars are a smart addition to your pantry. Embrace flavor and add a surprise twist to your favorite recipes with the versatile vinegars available in this Williams Sonoma collection. Or, pick up a set to share this flavor with a friend or loved one. Use a new vinegar as inspiration for new salad dressings, marinades and so much more.