- VSOP 25-Year Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar $29.95 – $56.95
- Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar $49.95
- Fini Balsamic Vinegar $14.95 – $26.95
- Guisti Dense Balsamic Vinegar $38.95
- White Balsamic Vinegar $29.95
- VSOP Rose Vinegar $29.95
- Williams Sonoma House Balsamic Vinegar $39.95
- Williams Sonoma Balsamic Vinegar of Modena $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Champagne Vinegar $15.95
- VSOP Blanco Balsamic Vinegar $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Balsamic Vinegar, California Mission Fig $18.95
- Williams Sonoma White Balsamic Vinegar, D'Anjou Pear $18.95
- Meyer Lemon Fruit Blend Vinegar $18.95
- Williams Sonoma Passionfruit Fruit Blend Vinegar $18.95
- Williams Sonoma Raspberry Fruit Blend Vinegar $18.95
- Williams Sonoma Blackberry Fruit Blend Vinegar $18.95
- Williams Sonoma Pineapple Fruit Blend Vinegar Sugg. Price $18.95 Sale $14.99
- Williams Sonoma Mango Fruit Blend Vinegar $18.95
- Williams Sonoma Guava Fruit Blend Vinegar $18.95
- VSOP Balsamic Glaze $19.95
- Wild Groves Infused Vinegar Gift Set $29.95
- Ancient Olive Trees Balsamic Vinegar $35.95
- Calivirgin Balsamic Vinegar $29.95
- Regalis Truffle Aged Balsamic Vinegar $49.95
- Calivirgin Citrus Burst Vinegar $24.95
- Calivirgin Very Berry Ginger Vinegar $24.95
- Calivirgin Champagne Vinegar $24.95
- Calivirgin Infused Vinegar Gift Set $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Red Wine Vinegar $12.95
- VSOP Truffle Infused Vinegar $29.95
- Apple Cider Vinegar Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99
- Five Apple Cider Concentrate $27.95
The Wonderful World of Gourmet Vinegars
Expand your culinary horizons when you use gourmet vinegars. The savory-tart taste of these upscale condiments enhances salads, proteins, potatoes and dips--even on their own, poured judiciously onto a small plate to pair with bread. Curated for their unique combinations by Williams Sonoma, this collection of vinegar combines unusual flavor pairings to entice and excite your senses. See why an appreciation for vinegar is a hallmark of a refined palette when you start experimenting with these delectable gourmet vinegars. If you're looking for a memorable gift for a foodie friend, these are a great place to start, too.
New Ways of Using Vinegar
Gourmet vinegars give you the opportunity to try new appetizers, side dishes, main courses and small plates. Use them to season your dishes or meals during preparation or on their own as a splash of flavor once the dish is prepared.
- Give your potatoes a good dousing of vinegar after boiling or frying them for a kick that saturates the flesh of the potato and flavors the skins.
- Create your own recipes when serving bruschetta, garlic bread, pizza, flatbreads and other bread or cracker-based bites. Bring out the flavors of other toppings or let your vinegar steal the show.
- Make salad dressings that your friends and family have never tasted before. Mixing your own proportions of oils with these gourmet vinegars lets you enjoy a new flavor profile every time you make a salad.
Flavors of Specialty Vinegars to Try Now
If you're looking to try something new, specialty vinegars offer pairings that are creative and often surprising in their complexity. Many gourmet vinegars include two or more infusions in the vinegar itself for a new taste to add to your kitchen.
- For a taste of the classic, only better, check out aged balsamic vinegars, the best of which have been barrel-aged for at least 25 years or more.
- Berry vinegars add a dollop of sweet and tart syrup to favorite foods, like a sophisticated French toast or a stack of pancakes.
- Gourmet infusions, like rose or truffle, riff off familiar aromas and tastes, while offering you a new way to enjoy impressive flavor profiles at home on your own, with family or to delight friends.
Specialty Vinegars for Special Occasions
Draw upon these gourmet vinegars when you're in search of something noteworthy while entertaining. A classic menu, full of dishes you know how to prepare perfectly, feels special and extends exceptional hospitality when you complement it with vinegars that are new to your guests.