- Giada De Laurentiis Pasta, Paguri $9.95
- Giada De Laurentiis Pasta, Maccheroni Pugliesi $9.95
- Giada De Laurentiis Pasta, Maccherone Greco $9.95
- Williams Sonoma Organic Pasta, Pappardelle $9.95 – $17.95
- Williams Sonoma Organic Pasta, Paccheri $9.95 – $17.95
- Williams Sonoma Organic Pasta, Confetti $9.95 – $17.95
- Williams Sonoma Organic Pasta, Orecchiette $9.95 – $17.95
- Williams Sonoma Organic Summer Shaped Pasta Sugg. Price $9.95 – $19.90 Our Price $9.95 – $17.95
- Williams Sonoma Black Truffle Fettuccine Pasta Sugg. Price $18.95 Sale $12.99
- Giada Pasta Gift Crate $89.95
- Williams Sonoma Pasta for Two Gift Set Sugg. Price $16.95 Sale $12.99
- Campisi Pasta Gift Set $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Truffle Mac & Cheese Gift Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $24.99
- Stuffed Seafood Pasta Shells $99.95
- Ultimate Macaroni & Cheese $89.95
- Best of Italian Pasta Sampler $49.95
- Three Days of Pasta $99.95
- Assorted Pasta Sampler $39.95
- Assorted Meatballs, Set of 48 Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.95
- Italian Meatballs $79.95
- Classic Italian Pasta Sauce Sampler $49.95
- Williams Sonoma What's For Dinner: Pasta Night Cookbook $19.95
Is there anything more versatile, satisfying and inviting as a bowl of pasta? From long and thin to short and squat, pasta takes on many forms and pairs with many flavors. Rich tomato sauce, creamy cheese sauce, meat, vegetables and herbs are all excellent options for pairing with pasta, but before you can start adding to the dish, you need to get your hands on the pasta itself. Williams-Sonoma’s selection of gourmet pasta comes in a variety of shapes, sizes, flavors and colors, letting you choose exactly what you need to create the pasta dish you’ve been dreaming of. With both dried and fresh pasta options, including some ready-made baked pasta meals like macaroni and cheese or stuffed pasta shells, this product category offers plenty of great options for you to choose from.
Whether you like your pasta dressed with a simple drizzle of olive oil or you prefer a chunky, hearty sauce, our high-end pasta options can stand up to whatever you put on top of them. We offer porous shaped pastas that make a perfect accompaniment to sauces, providing multiple little pockets to hold the sauce and give you plenty of flavor in each bite. Options may include seasonally shaped pastas that let you embrace the colors and forms of spring, summer, winter or fall. We also have plenty of long pastas, including pappardelle and fettuccine in unflavored and flavored versions.
Many of our pastas are imported from Italy, where they’re made with locally produced ingredients such as semolina flour from durum wheat, farm-fresh eggs and flavoring agents such as black truffles. You can pair this pasta with your own homemade sauce or with pasta sauces from our collection. Options include classics like sausage ragu, tomato and basil marinara, alfredo and tomato vodka pasta sauces. We also offer some unusual modern twists on pasta sauce, including pumpkin, artichoke and lemon, squash and lemon-caper sauces. Choose your favorite pasta shape and the sauce that appeals to you most, or pick up several different options so you can experiment and find the perfect combination for your unique taste.
We offer some pasta mixes too, including macaroni and cheese mixes that make it simple for you to whip up a batch of decadent macaroni and cheese. If you’d prefer to make your own baked pasta bases, you can pick out a cheese that works well in baked pasta, including Parmigiano-Reggiano or Vermont cheddar. Our delicious selection of cheeses includes some assortments that make it simple to experiment with different baked cheesy pasta recipes, so don’t hesitate to get creative and see how you can break the mac and cheese mold for the better.
No matter what you plan to do with your gourmet pasta from our food product category, ensure that you’re properly equipped to cook it at home. Items like colanders, pasta forks and a deep stock pot can be essential for transforming pasta from its dried state into something that’s tender, succulent and not too watered down, making it soft, dry and ready for dressing with the sauce and cheese topping of your choice.
Our pasta selections make excellent gifts, so don’t hesitate to buy some additional packages for friends and family members in addition to buying enough pasta for your own needs. Pasta is one of the great culinary unifiers; vegetarians and carnivores alike tend to love what they can do with this versatile food item. Whether you’re making pasta as a side dish for a more elaborate main course or the pasta itself is the main event, you’ll have plenty of delicious gourmet pasta options to choose from in this section of our site.