- Olives & Bowl Set $24.95
- Olive & Sweet Red Pepper Dipping Oil Sugg. Price $16.95 Sale $12.99
- Blue Cheese & Fig Balsamic Dipping Oil Sugg. Price $16.95 – $33.90 Our Price $16.95 – $30
- Truffle Parmesan Reggiano Asiago Dipping Oil Sugg. Price $22.95 – $45.90 Our Price $22.95 – $41.95
- Italian Herb & VSOP Balsamic Dipping Oil Sugg. Price $16.95 – $33.90 Our Price $16.95 – $30.95
- Toasted Garlic & Red Chili Dipping Oil Sugg. Price $16.95 – $33.90 Our Price $16.95 – $30.95
- Crunchy Parmesan Garlic Herb Dipping Oil Sugg. Price $16.95 – $33.90 Our Price $16.95 – $30.95
- Regalis Truffle Mini Honey $24.95
- Regalis White Truffle Butter $24.95
- Regalis Truffle Sauce $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Pasta for Two Gift Set $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Rub, Carnivore Club $24.95
- Herbs of Provence in Ceramic Crock $14.95 – $19.95
- Pizza Seasoning Kit $23.95
- Williams Sonoma Buttered Popcorn Salt Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $13.95
- Williams Sonoma Popcorn Seasoning Cheese Trio $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Margarita Mix, Classic Key Lime Sugg. Price $16.95 – $203.40 Our Price $13.56 – $159.95
- Williams Sonoma Margarita Mix Caddy Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Skinny Williams Sonoma Margarita Mix Caddy Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Williams Sonoma Moscow Mule Gift Set Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Luxardo Maraschino Cherries Sugg. Price $19.95 – $38.90 Our Price $19.95 – $35.95
- Owls Brew Mini Gift Set $29.95
- Traditional Chocolate Brownies $24.95
Top 10 Food GiftsWhen looking for thoughtful gifts to share with those you care about, you often think of what they are interested in, things they need or gifts they’d love to have but wouldn’t think of buying for themselves. One gift that anyone appreciates is food. Whether you’re going for buttery pastries or tasty seasonings, Williams-Sonoma has listed the top 10 food gifts fit for any special occasion. Maybe you’re looking for a get well present or to welcome someone to the neighborhood. A basket of freshly made croissants are perfect for the occasion. Simply bake them in the oven as instructed or send them frozen so that the recipient can bake and enjoy them when desired. Each order is made by chef Jean-Yves Charon, using his award-winning croissant style, which is why it should come as no surprise that two varieties of these breads made the top 10 food gifts. There is also a variety of pastries that include many breads and rolls that will make a delicious treat to send as a gift or to serve alongside dinner at your own table.
When considering food for a gift, don’t overlook oils and vinegars as they are essentials for everyday use when preparing and accenting meals. From drizzling on ingredients while preparing a meal to keeping on the table as a salad topper, having these two essentials on hand is a treat to any home cook. Choose from all the many options, or take the top 10 food gifts recommendation and go with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar set. This set makes an ideal gift for a kitchen shower or housewarming.
If you don’t really want to send some pastries or feel like giving something a little more colorful than oils and vinegars, consider going with a beverage. There are plenty of teas to choose from, with various flavors and in different quantities. You’ll even see some that are dedicated to special occasions, like Mother’s Day, wedding breakfasts and afternoon teas. Need some help making just the right selection for the tea lover on your list? Our tea guide will help you figure out the right tea for all of your tea-loving friends. If you still can’t quite make up your mind, just go with a variety gift set that should have something to please every appetite.
Another great idea is to give a beverage additive to help the gift recipient enjoy his or her favorite drink any time. If the person you’re shopping for likes mixed drinks, consider selecting a cocktail mix. There’s a wide variety of choices, including the key lime mix that made the top 10 food gifts list. Some gifts even come as a set that include a pair of drinking glasses commonly used with that particular cocktail. You can also buy drink salts and sugars as well as cherries to ensure that each drink is made to perfection. So why not order it all? Giving multiple mixes and add-ins gives the recipient plenty of ideas of how to host their next get together.
There may be a list of top 10 food gifts, but that doesn’t mean that only 10 food gifts received stellar ratings. For more food gift ideas, you should check out the top rated foods. Just like with the top 10 list, these foods range from breads and desserts to ingredients and drink mixes. You will find customer reviews that you can read to find out just what makes each of these items so great. The reviews also have a star rating system to show exactly how high each item ranks according to other customers.