- Fortnum & Mason Large Tea Selection $79.95
- Fortnum & Mason Famous Tea Bag Assortment $44.95
- Fortnum & Mason Royal Blend Tea, Loose Leaf $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Breakfast Blend Tea Bags $34.95
- Fortnum & Mason Royal Blend Tea $34.95
- Fortnum & Mason Earl Grey Tea Bags $34.95
- Fortnum & Mason Earl Grey Tea $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Queen Anne Tea $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Christmas Green Tea Silky Tea Bags Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $11.99
- Fortnum & Mason Apricot Honey and Lavendar Infusion Tea $20.95
- Fortnum & Mason English Peppermint Infused Tea $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Chamomile & Bee Pollen Infused Tea $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Sicilian Lemon & Ginger Infusion $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Rose and Violet Infused Tea $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Rhubarb Raspberry and Nettle Infusion Tea $20.95
- Fortnum & Mason Roobios Infused Tea $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Breakfast Blend Tea $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Countess Grey Tea $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Jubilee Tea $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Assam Superb Tea $20.95
- Fortnum & Mason Afternoon Blend Tea $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Wedding Breakfast Tea $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Darjeeling Tea $20.95
- Fortnum & Mason Smoky Earl Grey Tea $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Tea Blend $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Chai Tea $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Lapsang Souchong Tea $20.95
- Fortnum & Mason Irish Breakfast Tea Blend $18.95
- Fortnum & Mason Wedding Tea $29.95
- Fortnum & Mason Wedding Box $99.95
- Fortnum & Mason King's Hamper $249.95
- Fortnum & Mason Mini Huntsman Hamper $89.95
- Smith Tea Lord Bergamot Black Tea $14.95
- Smith Tea British Brunch Black Tea $14.95
- Smith Tea Meadow Herbal Tea $14.95
- Smith Tea Jasmine Silver Tip Green Tea $14.95
- Smith Tea Red Nectar Herbal Tea $14.95
- Palais de Thes Floral Tea Gift Set Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $14.99
- Dona Chai Concentrate Sugg. Price $7.95 Sale $5.99
- Fortnum & Mason Mother's Day Tea Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
Indulge in Every Flavor of Tea Tins
If you're a tea aficionado or on your way to becoming one, start collecting tea tins now. The best way to expand your palette of teas is to try as many as you can. With so many interesting flavors from which to choose, you can find a new tea to try every day or on a weekly basis. Since tea tins keep your tea perfectly fresh, there's no need to wait until you finish one tin to start another. Give fine teas as a hostess gift or for other events as an add-on gift. If you know your friend loves tea, too, choose a selection.
What Are Tea Tins?
These beautifully decorative containers hold tea bags or loose leaf tea in a tightly-sealed container that protects the delicate, flavorful leaves from sunlight or heat. The tea tins ensure that every tea you try has its full, intended flavor.
- Your tea tin acts just as any packaging for your tea bags or loose leaf tea would, only better. You only need to take out the amount of tea you want to use each time.
- When you're done enjoying, simply put the tin away in a cool, dark spot, like your cupboard and the tea will be just as fresh next time you want to make a pot or cup.
- Tins are often decorative and include colorful artwork related to the type of tea or its origin. Some people make a hobby or collection out of keeping tins. You can repurpose them or display a few of your favorites.
Tea Gifts for Special Occasions
Tea gifts are special because they give you the chance to create a unique gift for your friends or loved ones. You can select a tea hamper that contains lots of gourmet goodies or customize a gift basket with flavors you know they'll love.
- Choose tea as a gift for housewarmings, hostess gifts, birthday celebrations or any gatherings where culinary delights are front and center, just like you would give a gift of coffee.
- Pair tea as a gift with a significant present, like a high-quality tea kettle or a thermal carafe. The add-on lends a little more personality and dimension to a statement gift.
- Some teas are specially blended to commemorate occasions, like a wedding bouquet blend or other readily presented gift sets.
Why People Love Loose Leaf Tea
Some tea tins contain loose leaf teas. This is the classic type of tea to use if you brew tea using a teapot, instead of kettle poured over a bag into a cup. Some people say the loose leaf kind allows a truer aroma and taste, but when you use tea tins, your tea stays fresh anyway. Look to loose teas to experiment with new flavors or offer a tea service to guests.