- Williams Sonoma Sweet Potato Chowder Starter Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $6.99
- Williams Sonoma Butternut Squash Bisque Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $9.99
- Williams Sonoma Organic Pumpkin Puree Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $6.99
- Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Chipotle Bisque Soup Starter Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $6.99
- Williams Sonoma French Red Wine & Leek Stew $14.95
- Williams Sonoma French Onion Soup Sugg. Price $14.95 – $29.90 Our Price $14.95 – $25
- Williams Sonoma Mexican-Style Tortilla Soup Sugg. Price $14.95 – $29.90 Our Price $14.95 – $25
- Williams Sonoma Shoyu Ramen Broth Starter Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $6.99
- Williams Sonoma Japanese Miso Udon Broth Starter Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $6.99
- Assorted Soups $79.95
- Classic Fall Soups Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $23.99
- Seafood Soup Trio $169.95
- Maine Lobster Bisque $69.95
- New England Clam Chowder $55
- Chowder & Bread Bowl $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Soup of the Day Cookbook $34.95
As far as eating well goes, soups are a great choice for even the most discerning eaters. Rich, creamy and hearty, a good bowl of soup can be either a filling lunch, a tasty side dish or the main course. Try a Williams-Sonoma sweet potato chowder starter and begin preparing a mouth-watering meal tonight, or let us do the work for you and go for our tortilla soup, where all you need to do is heat it up and add a few tortilla chips. For something a little different at suppertime, our chowder and bread bowls are not only fun and delicious, but there’s far less clean up afterwards, thanks to the edible bowls.
Sometimes finding the time to get dinner prepared is difficult, but that doesn’t mean you need to forfeit quality and taste. We know that sometimes life can get in the way, which is why we have a few soup trios to help you out in the kitchen, so the only thing you need to worry about is the cookware. Options include our Classic Soup Trio, which features delicious flavors like butternut squash and potato leek soups, plus a seafood-inspired trio and a comfort soup trio.
When it comes to the main course, soup is a tried and true classic that can stand all on its own. To assist you in making a hearty soup into dinner’s main entree, have a look at some of our braising sauces or stews that come with bread mixes. Just add an egg, some milk and butter to the bread mix, then pop it in the oven and let the inviting aroma of baking bread fill your home. It’s also a great way to let everyone know that soup’s on!
For those nights when you’re feeling especially hungry, many of our appetizers go well with one of our soups, especially if you’re having a themed dinner. A few assorted lobster tartlets served alongside of our Maine Lobster Bisque or New England Clam Chowder are a great way to round out a night of seafood. Dip a few of our cheese wafers into your soup for a tasty alternative to the soda cracker.
Lots of our soups give you the chance to serve up restaurant-quality tastes right at home, without having to spend hours with a cookbook. Our French onion soup starter is one way to bring a classic, rich flavor to your table, and the best part is you don’t have to chop a single onion. Simply add the beef broth and simmer.