- Fruit & Snacks Gift Box, Congratulations $99.95
- Congratulations Fruit & Savory Wire Gift Basket $179.95
- Fruit & Savory Gift Box, Congratulations $99.95
- Assorted Fruit Basket, "Congratulations," Large $109.95
- Ultimate Fruit Gift Basket $299.95
- Fruit & Savory Wire Gift Basket $179.95
- Assorted Fruit Basket, "Happy Birthday," Large $109.95
- Assorted Fruit Basket, "Thank You," Large $109.95
- Assorted Fruit Basket, "Thinking of You," Large $109.95
- Assorted Fruit Basket, Large $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Harvest & Treats Gift Crate $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Assorted Nut Gift Crate $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Dried Fruit & Nut Gift Crate $99.95
- Fruit & Snacks Gift Box $99.95
- Fruit & Savory Gift Box $99.95
- Ultimate Dried Fruit & Nut Gift Tray $79.95
- Assorted Nut Gift Box $49.95
- Dried Fruit & Nut Flower Gift Box $74.95
- Dried Fruit & Nut Gift Box, Large $49.95
- Dried Fruit & Nut Gift Box, Small $29.95
- Chile Lime Corn Nuts $8.95
- Williams Sonoma Nuts, Route 58 Trail Mix $9.95
- Williams Sonoma Nuts, Campfire Crunch $10.95
- Williams Sonoma Nuts, Happy Hour Heat $8.95
- Gluten-Free Granola, Set of 3 $39.95
- Rocky Mountain Chocolates Classic Caramel Apples, Set of 4 $39.95
- Rocky Mountain Chocolates Assorted Caramel Apples, Set of 4 $49.95
- Patriotic Mini Caramel Apples, Set of 4 $44.95
- Father's Day Fruit & Savory Gift Crate $109.95
Fruits and Nuts
Around Christmas or other gift-giving opportunities, such as birthdays, graduations, and baby showers, practical gifts are highly sought after and appreciated. However, there are times when you want to give something that’s fun, memorable and that the recipient can share with others. For that purpose, we offer several different gift baskets and gift boxes featuring tasty fruits and nuts that you can give to friends and loved ones. The gift boxes and baskets are loaded with fresh fruit, dried fruit, nuts, cheeses and combinations featuring a little bit of everything. Our fresh fruit gift containers feature the best oranges, pears, apples and kiwi fruits while our dried fruit and nut gift packages have tasty treats like pistachios, dried nectarines, raw almonds, dried peaches, salted cashews and dried apricots. The gift packages come in a variety of sizes to help you find just the right one.
Fruits and nuts are just a small sampling of the food-related gift baskets and gift boxes we have available at Williams-Sonoma. There are gift packages that can help your friend or loved one make tastier meals with one of our olive oil or vinegar gift sets – and some gift sets even have both. Add an interesting burst of flavor to your meals with gift sets that include condiments and sauces or a collection of different barbecue rubs ideal for beef, chicken, pork, fish and other main dishes for your next turn at the grill. Look for classic flavors like citrus and smokehouse rubs or ones that lean more to the spicy end of the scale, such as chipotle and sriracha.
If time is an issue, or you know someone who is not so fond of cooking, one of our prepared entrées might make a nice gift as well. You have many options from which to choose, including complete meals featuring Mexican and Spanish favorites to classics like casseroles and meatloaf. You can also find the missing components to your meals for during the week or when time is tight on the weekend, such as savory side dishes like macaroni and cheese or risotto. If you like making your own side dishes but want someone to do the heavy lifting for you on the main courses, we can handle that for you. We have everything you need for complete seafood or barbecue dinners, such as delectable barbecued ribs, briskets and grilled chicken.
Whether you make it yourself or have us do the catering for you, you are still going to need items to serve these delicious meals. We can help you update your dinnerware and serveware collections when you’re ready. If you are a fan of stoneware, we have several options available that can fit the mood of any meal you are planning, whether it’s a Sunday dinner with the entire family or an intimate dinner for two on Friday night. If you have kids or do a lot of entertaining outside on your patio or picnic table, you might want to consider adding a set of melamine dishes as part of your mealtime arsenal. Not only do these plates, cups, bowls and saucers come in interesting designs, patterns and colors, but they are also shatterproof, ideal if you have little ones eating with you. Additionally, they are dishwasher-safe, scratch-resistant and bisphenol A-free, making them a healthy choice for your family as well.
Although you can easily serve the fruits and nuts that we have from the boxes and baskets they come in, you may want to leave them out for guests to snack on when they come by for a visit. We have many lovely options for bowls and canisters that are ideal for serving and storing nuts and dried fruit. You can choose an individual bowl to place on the center of your coffee table or side table or a set of them, which look nice on a shelf or fireplace mantel.