- Pumpkin Pecan Pie Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Apple Cranberry Pie Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Gluten-Free Mixed Berry Pie Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Mince Pie Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Holiday Berry Pie with Streusel Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Chocolate Hazelnut Chess Pie Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Cherry Pie with Stars Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Key Lime Pie $49.95
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Assorted Pocket Pies Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Williams Sonoma Pie Crust Mix $10.95
- Williams Sonoma Gluten-Free Piecrust Mix $19.95
- Cup4Cup Gluten-Free Pie Crust Mix $11.95
- Pecan Pie In-A-Jar $20.95
Pies and Tarts
Savor all of the goodness of distinctive pies and tarts that will take you back to a simpler era where sweet goodness often began with a pie crust. It doesn’t matter that you may not have time to roll out the crust and prepare the fruit filling. With the pies we have at Williams-Sonoma, you can feel good about serving your family a rich and wholesome dessert.
Imagine bringing out a warm pie with tasty cherry or rhubarb filling – just the thing to satisfy your family and friends. You won’t even have to worry about having the right size pie and tart pans when you start with a ready-made pie that’s ready to be served. Just defrost the pie and serve it at room temperature or slightly warmed in the oven. You can even cater to your family and friends who avoid gluten with gluten-free pies and tarts.
Serving each sumptuous slice of pie onto plates is sure to be a shining moment in your afternoon or evening. You can even top each slice of pie or tart with a delectable scoop of ice cream to make your guests even happier.
When you’re packing a picnic lunch or dinner or serving a meal outdoors, don’t forget to bring along a tasty pie or tart. Our pies travel well, thanks to the sturdy bakery boxes we use for packing them. Use beautiful outdoor dinnerware collections to serve your unforgettable desserts to family and friends. These dinnerware pieces are sturdy enough to withstand meals outdoors, and they are beautiful enough to be the perfect complement to fruity pies and tarts.
Imagine the old-fashioned combination of an apple or berry pie, served with colorful napkins. Gingham checks can be the perfect choice for guests enjoying your sumptuous dessert course. Of course, solids and stripes are always a fine napkin choice as well.
Whether you opt to simplify your life with a fully prepared pie or tart that you simply defrost and serve, or you prefer to just take a little shortcut by starting with a pie crust mix, these old-fashioned desserts have stood the test of time and remained strong favorites among people of all ages. From citrus to berries to chocolate confections, you simply cannot go wrong when you opt to serve pie for dessert. It’s wise to have a few pies stashed in your freezer for unexpected company or any occasion that calls for a special treat.