- Galaxy Classic Croissants, Set of 15 $39.95
- Mini Galaxy Croissants, Set of 24 $39.95
- Galaxy Chocolate Croissants, Set of 15 $39.95
- Galaxy Classic & Chocolate Croissants, Set of 30 $72
- Williams Sonoma Ham & Cheese Croissants, Set of 10 $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Assorted Mini Savory Croissants, Set of 30 $49.95
- Galaxy Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Wreath $49.95
- Galaxy Sticky Buns, Set of 12 $44.95
- Galaxy Morning Buns, Set of 12 $44.95
- Le Marais Assorted Pastry Sampler, Set of 12 $59.95
- Galaxy Ready-to-Bake Mini Plain & Chocolate Croissants, Set of 40 $72
- Galaxy Ready-to-Bake Mini Chocolate Croissants $39.95
- Galaxy Ready-to-Bake Mini Galaxy Croissants $39.95
- Galaxy Desserts Three Months of Croissants $99.95
- Galaxy Almond Croissants, Set of 15 $39.95
- Galaxy Chocolate Almond Croissants $39.95
- Galaxy Spinach & Feta Croissants $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Mini Ham & Cheese Croissants $49.95
- Galaxy Mini Croissant Collection, Set of 45 $79.95
- Cinnamon Rolls $39.95
- Galaxy Proof & Bake Cinnamon Rolls $34.95
- Le Marais Cinnamon Buns $59.95
- Williams Sonoma Ready to Bake Chocolate Croissants Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $44.95
- Williams Sonoma Ready to Bake Classic Croissants $44.95
- Williams Sonoma Ready to Bake Classic & Chocolate Croissants Sugg. Price $89.90 Our Price $79.95
- Galaxy Chocolate-Chocolate Croissants, Set of 15 $39.95
- Le Marais Assorted Holiday Pastry Sampler $59.95
- Mini Pastry Collection $39.95
- Williams Sonoma Turkey & Cheddar Croissants $59.95
- Le Marais Pain au chocolat, Set of 12 $59.95
- Le Marais Super Chocolate Croissants $59.95
- Le Marais Assorted Scones $59.95
- Flour Bakery Assorted Scones $69.95
- Flour Bakery Brunch Sampler $99.95
- Le Marais Almond Croissant Sampler $59.95
- Le Marais Croissants aux Amandes, Set of 10 $59.95
- Le Marais Au Beurre Croissant & Coffee Gift Set $69.95
- Le Marais Au Buerre Croissant Buns $59.95
- Le Marais Truffle Croissant $59.95
- Flour Bakery Sticky Buns $59.95
- Galaxy Kouignettes, Set of 24 $39.95
- Le Marais Pain Aux Raisins, Set of 10 $59.95
- Le Marais Three Months of Pastries Sugg. Price $179.85 Our Price $169.95
- Le Marais Six Months of Pastries $359.95
- Galaxy Desserts Three Months of Pastries $119.95
- Mariposa Bakery Gluten-Free Croissants, Set of 8 $94.95
- Mariposa Bakery Gluten-Free Chocolate Croissants, Set of 8 $94.95
- Mariposa Gluten-Free Brunch Sampler $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Assorted Mini Lattice Danishes Sugg. Price $54.95 Our Price $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Breakfast Pretzels $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Bear Claws $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Cinnamon Buns $49.95
- Galaxy Apple Pastries $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Assorted Sweet Swirls Sugg. Price $54.95 Our Price $49.95
- Le Marais Breakfast Sampler $59.95
- Assorted Rugelach $39.95
- Italian Butterhorns $49.95
Frozen Croissants to Ship and Send as Delightful Gifts
Did you know frozen croissants make an excellent gift for those you love, including yourself? Order croissants online now with delivery service from Williams Sonoma. These flaky, light bread rolls are a delight in the mornings on their own, as part of breakfast sandwich or as a snack with tea or coffee any time of day. Choose from classic or mini sizes, plus a delectable variety of fillings and flavors. There are even gluten-free versions to enjoy or share. Frozen croissants are really coming into their own with this unique gift delivery service.
Croissant Delivery for Your Loved Ones
Imagine the joy your friends and family will experience when you send them a box of golden croissants. These frozen croissants maintain their flaky, buttery texture as soon as your friends pop them in the oven. They also stay fresh and firm while on the way to whomever you choose.
- Send a box of croissants as a housewarming gift to friends or family who just moved into a new place. They'll appreciate having a quick, gourmet breakfast while they settle into their new home.
- Order a box online to have delivered to a business colleague or family member as a thank you for a favor, a job well done or a special offer of hospitality.
- Celebrate holidays from afar when you send a box of flavorful croissants. Make them a signature gift and send different flavors for different times of year or events.
What Makes Croissant Dough So Good?
Croissant dough is so amazing because it's so labor intensive. That's another reason why frozen croissants make an amazing gift. Many people may enjoy baking bread or rolling out dough for pizzas, but croissants are an art form that requires lots of time and specific hand with the dough.
- Dough is laminated, a process that involves folding butter and dough in layers. To do this, you could use a mixer, but you still have to roll the dough out.
- There are periods of resting and chilling that add an almost scientific level of precision to the craft of croissants.
- When baking, the temperature and proportion of butter dance in perfect unison, making sure the steam helps to lightly bake the inner layers of dough.
When you consider the intensity of the process, suddenly it's clear why croissants are so addictively good and why ordering high-quality frozen croissants is an excellent idea.
How To Serve Croissants
Once your order arrives, pop croissants in the oven and serve them warm. You can use a bread knife to slice them in half and slather a fine butter or jam on them, make a breakfast sandwich with egg or cheese and spinach, or simply eat them as they are, mouthwateringly warm.