- PicoBrew Pico Model C Brew $549.95
- PicoBrew Pico Pro Craft Beer Brewery $799.95
- Breville Sommelier Sugg. Price $749.95 Our Price $499.95
- PicoBrew Beer Brewing Keg $99.95
- PicoBrew Beer Serving Keg $14.95
- PicoBrew Half Squeezed IPA Beer PicoPak $26.95
- PicoBrew Tweaties Beer PicoPak $22.95
- PicoBrew PicoPale Beer PicoPak $23.95
- Plum $1,499.95
- Smeg Mini Refrigerator $999 – $1,399
- Smeg Full Size Refrigerator $1,999 – $2,499
- Smeg Two-Door Refrigerator $2,999
- Marvel Indoor Single Tap Built-In Beer Dispenser, 24" Sugg. Price $2,332 Our Price $2,199.95
- Marvel Professional Dual Zone Wine Cellar, 24" $4,049.95
- Marvel High-Efficiency Single Zone Wine Cellar, 24" $1,899.95
- Marvel Professional Single Zone Wine Cellar, 24" $2,299.95
- Marvel High-Efficiency Dual Zone Wine Cellar, 24" $2,499.95
- Marvel Gallery Single Zone Wine Cellar, 24" $1,699.95
- Marvel High Efficiency Beverage Center, 24" Sugg. Price $1,754 Our Price $1,649.95
- Marvel Outdoor Single Tap Built-In Draft Beer Dispenser, 24" $2,349.95
- Modular Australian Pine Wine Racks $129.95 – $199.95
- Marvel Single Zone Wine Refrigerator $1,499.95
Wine + Beer Fridges
One of the most important parts of throwing a dinner party is making sure guests have enough to drink. Keep your spirituous beverages ice cold with a specialized refrigerator made specifically to store wine or beer. Wine and beer fridges not only lend practicality to a home, they also look sleek and fit into any type of design scheme, from contemporary to more rustic. So grab a set of wine tools from Williams-Sonoma and prepare to uncork your favorite bottles at home.
A wine or beer fridge fits snugly under the bar or you can choose to make it a focal part of a dining room or a den. Instead of cabinets that store excess items, consider installing a sealed pantry instead. These beer and wine fridges look sleek and keep your beverages close at hand while entertaining guests during a movie night or when you’re reading a book in the comfort of your study area, especially if you have a cheese board by your side.
For the draft beer enthusiast, beer fridges with taps attached allow you to enjoy the same quality of beer you get from a pub or tavern in the comfort of your own home. With features like Dynamic Cooling Technology, you can experience a frost-free keg and get the perfect temperature for each pour into your favorite beer glasses. Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel keeps these beer fridges free of rust. The beer fridges even convert to normal refrigerators when there is not a keg inside.
While keeping a wide array of wines and beers on stock is important, a good wine fridge also allows for storage of extra bar necessities, such as mixers, juices and liqueurs. For an all-purpose bar, a fridge with wine storage on the bottom and plenty of space on top lets you entertain guests of all tastes. You can even keep your bar glasses inside for a chilled drinking experience.
Whether you enjoy a casual foray into the wine aisle at the local grocery store or are a serious collector of fine wines, a special appliance to store your bottles of vino is a welcome addition to your home bar, kitchen or dining area. The Caso 38-bottle wine cellar allows you to store and display your collection of wines in an elegant way. With two different compartments, you can keep chilled wines on the top and warmer wines on the bottom by adjusting the handy temperature controls. A specialized UV glass on this wine fridge protects the bottles from sunlight, allowing them to age naturally and maintain their flavor profiles for when they are ready for you to pour into your favorite decanter.
Keeping a well-stocked indoor bar is important, but when it comes to fun in the sun, a specially designed outdoor beer refrigerator is great for the poolside cabana or patio. These refrigerators are specially engineered for outdoor use with rust-resistant steel. You can pair them with a stainless-steel outdoor grill for easy access to not only beer, but all of your cooking essentials. There is even room on top of these outdoor beer fridges to store your favorite outdoor drinkware for a festive outdoor party.
For extra savings and convenience when choosing a wine fridge, consider one that runs with high efficiency to help lower electric bills. Beer fridges that feature low vibration settings are perfect for households that require a lot of peace and quiet. Soft LED lighting allows you to display your wine or beer collection in a delicate, soft light that adds to the ambience of your gathering. For bottles that are ready to serve or do not need refrigeration, consider additional beer and wine storage, such as wooden wine racks made of pine.