- All-Clad Electric Rice & Grain Cooker Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $199.95
- Instant Pot Duo60 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $99.95
- Instant Pot Duo Plus60 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6QT Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $119.95
- Breville Risotto Plus Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $129.95
- Breville Fast Slow Pro Pressure Cooker Sugg. Price $380 Our Price $249.95
- Cuisinart Electric Rice Cookers Sugg. Price $90 – $145 Our Price $49.95 – $79.95
- Zojirushi Induction Heating System Rice Cooker & Warmer $329.95
- Zojirushi Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer $499.95
- Zojirushi Rice Cooker $179.95
Whether you are creating a dinner with a little Oriental flair, or a lunch of delicious sushi rolls, a rice cooker can take the struggle out of preparing fluffy rice. Having a rice cooker in your kitchen not only ensures rice with just enough taste without the worry of having to boil water in a pot and guess when the rice is done, it can be used to create a variety of dishes for every meal. Rice cookers can be used to make porridge for breakfast, as a steamer for vegetables and meats and even a container to keep your entree warm at serving temperature while you prepare dishes to complement the food.
Williams-Sonoma offers rice makers of a high quality, made from stainless-steel and other durable materials that will last through the wear and tear that comes with constant usage in cooking. Different sizes can be purchased to fit the needs of your kitchen, whether you cook meals for whole parties or just a quick snack for yourself.
Rice Makers are available in different styles to suit your kitchen, with functions to fit whatever dish you want to prepare, whether it be risotto, fluffy rice or even a nice, slow cooked meal, putting no limit on your food. Rice cookers can come with functions that allow you to saute food, make rice, steam vegetables, slow cook food or even keep the food you already prepared warm for serving. Styles range from pots to covered cookers with tempered-glass lids, made from reliable materials such as stainless-steel and aluminum. We stock high quality, durable rice cookers from trusted brands such as Breville and Cuisinart.
In order to maintain optimum performance, your rice cooker should be properly cared for. Always unplug electric rice cookers when not in use, and keep the inner chambers clean to avoid build-up. Rice cookers have options for easy removal of inner lids and other internal pieces for simple cleaning, and removable pans that are safe for the dishwasher, taking away the hassle of cleaning. Stainless-steel rice cookers should always be kept dry after cleaning to avoid water stains. Stubborn food residue can often be removed from rice cookers with a nylon pad and a nonabrasive cleaner. Rice cookers coated with nonstick surfaces should only be used with wood or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surfaces, keeping the rice cooker looking new for longer.