- Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus Espresso Maker Sugg. Price $900 Our Price $599.95
- Breville Nespresso Creatista Espresso Maker $499.95
- Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Maker $149.95
- Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Maker with Aeroccino $199.95
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee & Espresso Machine with Aeroccino $269.95
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee & Espresso Maker $219.95
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee & Espresso Maker $199.95
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee & Espresso Maker with Aeroccino $249.95
- DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch Espresso Maker Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $499.95
- DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Pro Espresso Maker $599.95
- DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Plus Espresso Maker Sugg. Price $560 Our Price $399.95
- Nespresso Vertuo Coffee & Espresso Maker Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $119.97 – $199.95
- Nespresso Vertuo Coffee & Espresso Maker with Milk Frother $249.95
- Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker $149.95
- Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $119.97
- Nespresso Citiz Espresso Maker Sugg. Price $249.95 Our Price $149.97 – $249.95
- Nespresso Citiz Espresso Maker with Aeroccino 3 Automatic Milk Frother Sugg. Price $299.95 Our Price $179.97 – $299.95
- Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker $229.95
- Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Automatic Milk Frother $279.95
Pod & Capsule Espresso Makers
Espresso is one of those delectable treats you enjoy at a coffee house or at a restaurant after a fine meal, but perhaps it’s not something you often are able to make at home. Espresso and cappuccino makers of the past were a little complicated and intricate to use, and not everyone has the patience to wait for a cup of coffee to brew. Newer, streamlined espresso makers take espresso makers to the next level. Pod and capsule espresso makers are easy and simple to use, maintain and clean, making morning espresso making a snap.
Those who require just a simple espresso maker with a single-cup brewer can even customize their brew with an app right from their smartphone. Featuring Bluetooth technology and connectivity, even the simplest of pod and capsule espresso makers allows you to control your brew from across the room with the Nespresso application. You are also able to manage your stock of pods and capsules using your smartphone, so that you never run out of your favorite coffee. A single-cup espresso maker offers you the perfect cup every time. For those who want more convenience with the frothing of milk, look for an espresso maker with a milk frother included to make things simpler.
Those who want the best of both worlds may opt for an espresso maker that also doubles as a convenient coffee maker. With the touch of a button, you are able to select a coffee or espresso option simply, giving you a myriad of choices when you wake up in the morning. The milk frother that comes with it adds to ease of use. The heat-up time on this machine is only 15 to 20 seconds, so you don’t have to wait very long for your cup to begin brewing. Great for entertaining, this electric machine has a 64-ounce water tank, and holds up to 17 capsules. This allows you to offer choices to your guests after a dinner party easily.
There are also several other types of pod and capsule espresso makers available from Williams-Sonoma to suit any coffee need. A one-touch espresso maker offers a wealth of features, this type of maker allows you to brew not only espresso, but cappuccino, latte, hot milk and even ristretto. An included milk frother makes brewing simple and easy, allowing you to froth the milk without even moving your cup. A small machine, this espresso maker packs a powerful punch without taking up much room on your countertop.