- Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Blender Sugg. Price $699.95 – $750 Our Price $599.95 – $649.95
- Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Blender, Copper Sugg. Price $750 Our Price $649.95
- Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Blender, Stainless-Steel Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $599.95
- Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Blender, White Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $599.95
- Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Blender, Candy Apple Red Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $599.95
- Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage Blender, Copper Sugg. Price $750 Our Price $649.95
- Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $349.95
- Vitamix Professional Series 750 Heritage Blender Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $599.95
- Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Blender with Williams Sonoma Perfect Blending Cookbook $614.95
- Vitamix A3300 Ascent Series Blender Sugg. Price $600 Our Price $499.95
- Vitamix A2500 Ascent Series Blender Sugg. Price $600 Our Price $499.95
- Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series Blender Sugg. Price $550 Our Price $449.95
- Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 780 Blender $399.95
- Vitamix Certified Reconditioned Blender Sugg. Price $379.95 Our Price $249.95
- Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 5300 Blender $359.95
- Vitamix S55 Personal Blender, Brushed Stainless Sugg. Price $550 Our Price $449.95
- Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $599.95
- Vitamix Ascent 48-Oz. Dry Blade Container $144.95
- Vitamix Ascent 48-Oz. Wet Blade Container $144.95
- Vitamix Ascent Blending Cup, 20 Oz. $29.95
- Vitamix Blending Cups Starter Kit, 20 oz. $129.95
- Vitamix Ascent Blending Cup, 8 Oz. $29.95
- Vitamix Perfect Blend Smart Scale & Recipe App $99.95
- Vitamix Ascent 8oz Blending Bowls Starter Kit $99.95
- Vitamix 20-Oz. To-Go Container $29.95
- Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container $139.95
- Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container $144
- Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container $129
- Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter $129.95
- Vitamix Ascent 64-oz. Container $159.95
- Superfood Smoothies Cookbook $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Perfect Blending Cookbook $14.95
Vitamix is one of the most trusted names in blenders, and Williams-Sonoma offers a variety of models for households of all sizes. Whether you want to try a new smoothie diet to start out your day, enjoy milkshakes with your burger and fries or if you want to create some decadent frozen daiquiris and margaritas, Vitamix kitchen electrics have a spot in your home. Plug in the Vitamix blender outside on your poolside cabana or bar and enjoy some cold pina coladas in your favorite outdoor drinkware, complete with little umbrellas sticking out.
Treat yourself to a blender that can make purees, soups, smoothies and frozen desserts all at the touch of a button with the Vitamix 780 model. The easy-to-read LED screen features presets for all of the settings you use the most and wipes clean easily. For bakers, the Vitamix 780 lets you grind up your own grains to make flours for cakes, cookies and breads that go straight into your favorite bakeware sets. With the friction cooking feature, you can take frozen ingredients, such as peas and onions, and create hot soups ready to serve in no time at all.
For a blender that combines all of the best modern features with a rustic look, the Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage blender features a copper base that blends into a throwback kitchen design motif. The 64-ounce container of this blender is low and wide, allowing you to store it in a cabinet if you do not have enough counter space for it. Even though it has an old-fashioned design, the blender packs a 2.2-horsepower motor that creates even, smooth and creamy results every time you use it. The self-cleaning feature also lets you clean it in 60 seconds, or about as much time as it takes to make a cup of coffee in your espresso maker.
For kitchens that do not need as much blending power, Vitamix kitchen electrics include a wide variety of personal and two-speed blenders for light jobs. The Vitamix S50 personal blender features two presets for smoothies and Power Blend. The Power Blend features is perfect for breaking up tough greens and protein powders, giving you a smooth and consistent drink every time. After the drink finishes blending, the Vitamix S50 automatically shuts off to conserve power. Mix your favorite fruits together in this machine, and then add them to soda from a sparkling water machine for your very own homemade soft drink.
For those looking for an affordable and reliable blender, find Vitamix kitchen electrics that have been reconditioned and refurbished to run just like new. Vitamix ensures that its reconditioned blenders are just as good as new by giving them a 17-point inspection before they sell them. The blenders also come with brand new cookbooks, boxes and lids.
If you have your own bar at home, a Vitamix blender is an essential tool for creating drinks out of cocktail mixes. The professional level, laser-cut steel blades that Vitamix blenders feature ensure that the appliances cut through large, hard chunks of ice, leaving the blades sharp and pristine for years to come. Use Vitamix kitchen electrics to create time-tested mixology recipes, or experiment with your own ingredients to create custom cocktails for guests.
If you entertain guests often, a Vitamix blender sits well on top of a fully stocked beer or wine fridge where you can keep all of your mixing ingredients together with your favorite bottles of vino and craft brews. Models like the Vitamix Professional Series 750 blender pack all of the power of top-of-the-line appliances, but make about 40 percent less noise, allowing your guests to enjoy commentary during the big game or music during a friendly party.