- Shun Classic 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Sugg. Price $428 Our Price $299.95
- Williams Sonoma Outdoor Walnut Steak Knife, Set of 4 $79.95
- Shun Kaji Steak Knives, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $600 Our Price $439.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Olive Wood Steak Knives $249.95
- Wüsthof Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Steak & Carving Knife Set Sugg. Price $180 Our Price $119.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $199.95
- Wüsthof Classic 4-Piece Steakhouse Steak Knife Set Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $239.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac 6-Piece Mixed Wood Steak Knives Set $599.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Sugg. Price $380 Our Price $199.95
- Shun Large Higo Nokami Gentleman’s Knife Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $119.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Steak Knives, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $529 Our Price $299.95
- Wüsthof Classic Hollow-Edge Steak Knives, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $364 Our Price $239.95
- Global Classic Steak Knives, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $279 Our Price $175.96
- Shun Shima Steak Knife Set Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $199.95
- Wüsthof Stainless Steel 6-piece Steak Knife Set Sugg. Price $75 Our Price $59.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood Steak Knives with Care Kit, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $620 Our Price $299.95
- Wüsthof Grand Prix II 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Sugg. Price $284 Our Price $179.95
- Wüsthof Classic Steak Knife Sugg. Price $81 Our Price $64.95
- Shun Premier Steak Knife, 5" Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $119.95
- Flute Flatware Steak Knives, Set of 4 $39.95
A perfectly cooked and succulent steak is one of life’s great pleasures. First, select the finest cut of meat and grill or fry it to perfection, and then slice through it effortlessly with a steak knife selected from our extensive collection. Our high-quality steak knives have been created especially for you by cutlery experts from across the world. From Germany comes Wüsthof, France brings you Dubost Laguiole, and from Japan comes Shun and Global. Striking sets by Westbury, Aston and Flute complete our collection. Our steak knives have been specially selected for both their cutting quality and beautiful design. Whether you prefer stylish steel or traditional wooden handles, we have the perfect steak knife for you. Many of these knife sets come in gorgeous presentation boxes, making them ideal gifts for meat-lovers.
Wüsthof of Germany have been designing and producing some of the world’s finest cutlery since 1814. Super sharp Wüsthof knives feature fine blades that slice through meat cleanly and swiftly with the minimum of effort. They feature sleek designs and ergonomic handles. Not only do they look great, they feel great too. Try a blade with hollow-edge indentations that create air pockets that allow you to glide through even the thickets of cuts, or a high-carbon, no-stain steel ‘Goucho’ knife. These precision knives are named after the famous Argentinian beef cowboys. Traditionalists will love the classic knives that come with handles made from the finest plum wood. If you’re still not sure which knife is the right steak knife for you, you can use our handy comparison charts to help you decide. The accompanying wooden boxes make these sets ideal for table setting features and gifts alike. For an ideal cut, combine your knife choice with one of our wooden or synthetic cutting boards.
The Laguiole region of France is known across the world for its finely crafted knives, and the Dubost family have been making knives for four generations. Each Dubost Laguiole knife is lovingly produced by a master cutler. The art of knife-making starts with the careful creation of the handle, and then moves to the fitting of the blade. Each knife is then polished by hand. Our Dubost Laguiole knives come in a range of different styles, including knives inspired by French shepherd’s tools and luxury sets with horn or olivewood handles. Presented in handmade wooden boxes, these collections make perfect gifts and heirlooms. We also offer you a range of attractive serving boards.
For a breath-taking blend of technology and centuries-old craftsmanship, invest in a Japanese steak knife. You can be guaranteed a super sharp cut from a knife made in a country famed for its Samurai sword-making techniques. Shun is one of Japan’s foremost flatware producers and our selection of premium knives includes its finest designs, all of which beautifully blend function and design. The precision of these knives is awe-inspiring. Try a blade that is created out of 65 layers of forged nickel and stainless-steel, or a sleek blade with a walnut-colored PakkaWood handle. Some of the Shun collections feature specially hand-hammered blades, which are designed to reduce resistance during cutting and slicing. For gifting, these knives come in high-quality presentation boxes, including a selection made from bamboo wood. Keep your Japanese knife as sharp as a Samurai sword with a high-quality knife sharpener. Other steak knives in our extensive collection include stunning sets by Westbury, Aston and Flute.
Once you’ve selected your knife set, you can keep the individual knives within easy reach with a product from our range of knife storage options. Our steak knives will look great on your table. Complement the look with other items from our cutlery range.