- Victorinox Fibrox Pro 8" Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $48 Our Price $44.95
- Victorinox Fibrox Pro 12" Hollow-Ground Slicing Knife Sugg. Price $75 Our Price $64.95
- Victorinox Rosewood Hollow-Ground Santoku Knife, 7" Sugg. Price $78 Our Price $64.95
- Victorinox Fibrox Pro 6" Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $42 Our Price $34.95
- Victorinox Fibrox Pro 4" Utility Knife Sugg. Price $15 Our Price $10.95
- Victorinox Fibrox Pro 8" Bread Knife Sugg. Price $54 Our Price $44.95
- Victorinox Rosewood Boning Knife, 6" Sugg. Price $52 Our Price $42.95
- Victorinox Rosewood Chef's Knife, 8" Sugg. Price $78 Our Price $64.95
- Victorinox Rosewood Bread Knife, 8" Sugg. Price $72 Our Price $59.95
- Victorinox Rosewood 7-Piece Knife Set Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $199.95
- Victorinox Fibrox Pro 10" Bread Knife Sugg. Price $60 Our Price $54.95
- Victorinox Fibrox Pro 6" Curved Boning Knife Sugg. Price $30 Our Price $27.95
- Victorinox Fibrox Pro 3 1/2" Paring Knife $9.95
- Victorinox Fibrox Pro 8" Straight Slicing Knife Sugg. Price $42 Our Price $36.95
Victorinox knives are more than an essential tool for preparing, serving, and eating delectable food. They are an iconic part of the modern kitchen. Whether you are slicing up an apple for a pie or cutting large blocks of cheese at a wine tasting party, European cutlery is sure to meet all your needs. Although classic knives may inspire you to consider a lot of culinary traditions, technology and advancements in kitchen tools are reflected in the design of every part of Victorinox knives. For example, they are made of a vast variety of different materials, shapes, and sizes. Consider our collection at Williams-Sonoma before planning your next dinner party.
The Victorinox Rosewood Seven-Piece Knife Set is a high-quality, aesthetically pleasing knife set. It includes a 3 1/4" paring knife for peeling, slicing and trimming. Its 5 1/4" serrated utility knife handles a variety of tasks like cutting sandwiches and cake. The 8" chef’s knife expertly handles mincing, dicing and slicing, while the 8" bread knife can handle even the softest, freshest loaves without tearing or squashing them. The enclosed 10" honing steel can help realign blade edges in case it’s needed after heavy use, and the come-apart kitchen shears will have multiple uses. Overall, the seven-slot rubber-wood storage block complements nearly any kitchen décor.
The Victorinox Fibrox Pro 3 1/2" Paring Knife is a Swiss knife that’s used by culinary professionals around the world, and the versatile tool has a laser-tested, razor-sharp blade that makes peeling produce a breeze. Its lightweight handle is easy to handle while providing a nonslip grip to help ensure safety. With a quality that’s also suitable for top professional chefs, the Victorinox Fibrox Pro 8" Straight Slicing Knife is the right choice when you need to slice larger vegetables and fruits. It delivers clean slices without shredding or tearing the food, so you end up with a beautiful presentation. Expertly made in Switzerland, these chef’s knives are cutting instruments that will delight anyone who enjoys preparing great food.
Modern cutlery is now made from a variety of materials, each offering its own perks and advantages. Fibrox handles are a standard component of many Victorinox knives, and both professional and amateur chefs alike love its textured consistency that provides a non-slip, secure grip. The high-quality blades have been laser-tested for sharpness. One example of these top-rated knives is the Victorinox Fibrox Pro 8" Chef’s Knife, which expertly handles fruits, vegetables, and herbs. It features a curved handle that makes it easier for you to mince, slice, dice and chop.
It’s clear that a high-quality knife is a kitchen essential, but one size definitely doesn’t fit all. You need a knife that feels good to use; it should feel graceful and comfortable when it’s in your hand. Dicing, slicing, mincing, chopping, peeling, trimming, butterflying, julienning and even crinkle-cutting with ease depend on the knife you buy. The blade and design of the knife ultimately play the biggest roles in the style of knife you choose. You want a knife to feel just right in order to give you the best command of it, which also makes it safer for you to use. If you are planning to only buy a couple of essential knives in the kitchen, versatility is also a key consideration factor. Also think about whether you will be using it on a daily basis or for entertaining on special occasions along with other crafthouse bar tools.
Something else to consider when making a final decision for a knife is how it will be used most of the time. If you are giving them as a gift, you might pair them with just the right cutting board. Wooden cutting boards can protect the longevity of your knives, which makes them a good simultaneous investment along with a high-quality Victorinox knife.