- Shun Classic 9-Piece Knife Block Set $829.95
- Shun Hikari 7-Piece Knife Block Set $1,199.95
- Shun Classic 5-Piece Starter Block Set Sugg. Price $520 Our Price $349.95
- Shun Kaji 11-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $2,033 Our Price $1,799.95
- Shun Premier 9-Piece Knife Block Set $924.95
- Shun Hikari 4-Piece Knife Set $599.95
- Shun Classic 6-Piece Knife Set Sugg. Price $639 Our Price $399.95
- Shun Classic 4-Piece BBQ Knife Set Sugg. Price $582 Our Price $349.95
- Shun Fuji 7-Piece Knife Block Set $1,599.95
- Shun Premier 12-Piece Knife Set $1,399.95
- Shun Premier 5-Piece Knife Block Set $419.95
- Shun Kaji 19-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $4,350 Our Price $2,999.95
- Shun Classic 19-Piece Knife Block Set $1,824.95
- Shun Classic 7-Piece Essential Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $770 Our Price $529.95
- Shun Classic 8-Piece Student Knife Roll Set Sugg. Price $1,021 Our Price $649.95
- Shun Knife Care Kit Sugg. Price $31 Our Price $24.95
- Shun Sora 6-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $412 Our Price $269.95
- Shun Premier 3-Piece Build-A-Block Set Sugg. Price $345 Our Price $219.95
- Shun Classic 3-Piece Build-A-Block Set Sugg. Price $276 Our Price $189.95
- Shun Sora 3-Piece Build-A-Block Knife Set Sugg. Price $207 Our Price $139.95
- Shun Fuji 4-Piece Knife Block Set $799.95
- Shun Kaji 23-Piece Knife Block Set $3,499.95
- Shun Kanso 4-Piece BBQ Knife Set Sugg. Price $507 Our Price $349.95
- Shun Sora 5-Piece Student Knife Set Sugg. Price $382 Our Price $249.95
- Shun Kanso 6-Piece Knife Set Sugg. Price $626 Our Price $399.95
- Shun Classic 3-Piece Knife Starter Set $314.95
- Shun Kaji 3-Piece Knife Starter Set Sugg. Price $625 Our Price $449.95
- Shun Kaji 8-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,520 Our Price $1,299.95
- Shun Premier 7-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,001 Our Price $724.95
- Shun Premier 3-Piece Knife Starter Set Sugg. Price $557 Our Price $379.95
- Shun Classic 4-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $289.95 Sale $199.99
- Shun Kaji 2-Piece Knife Set $334.95
Upgrade to a Shun Knife Set
Whether you're cooking up a quick meal for two or creating a multi-course feast, the right tools will make the process quicker and easier. Knife sets by Shun Cutlery contain an assortment of the most commonly used kitchen blades, allowing you to chop, dice and julienne any ingredients with ease. When you choose a Shun knife set, you can be sure you'll get a high-quality set of knives at a reasonable price.
Though Shun Cutlery has only been available since 2002, the brand was created by the Kai Group, a Japanese kitchenware company with over a hundred years of history. The Kai Group was established in Seki City, a city in Gifu with a world-famous reputation for master blade craftsmanship.
The Shun Knife Set Collections
Basic knife sets by Shun come with between four and six knives as well as a handy knife storage block. These smaller sets will cover the basics and are a great option for beginner chefs or those with limited counter space. Larger sets feature a wider assortment of blades to facilitate any cutting technique.
Shun knives are separated into various product collections based on their shared features.
- If you're starting your Shun collection from scratch, the Classic collection is a great option. This collection is mid-range in terms of price and exceptionally well constructed. A Shun knife block filled with Classic knives makes a great gift for cooking enthusiasts.
- Knives in the Premier collection include many of the same features as those in the Classic collection, like a VG-max core and 69 thin layers of premium stainless steel. Premier knives, however, are finished with a hand-hammering technique that reduces drag and creates smoother cuts, saving you time while chopping.
- Exclusive to Williams Sonoma, the Kaji collection features ultra-sharp blades made of 64 layers of stainless steel and a powdered steel core. Each blade is printed with a unique wavy design and finished with a gorgeous pakkawood handle.
- Another collection which is exclusive to Williams Sonoma is the incredible Hikari collection. Hikari knives are hand-sharpened to create a premium edge and have specially designed handles that increase their balance and comfort. These knives are also visually stunning, with a unique pattern printed on the blades and gorgeous birch handles.
When you choose a Shun knife set for your home, your kitchen will instantly get a major upgrade. These knives are expertly designed to facilitate the cooking process in home kitchens or in professional settings. And a Shun knife block not only contains premium tools but will also look beautiful on any kitchen countertop.