- Global Classic Chef’s Knife Sugg. Price $135 – $225 Our Price $104.95 – $179.95
- Global Classic Hollow-Ground Chef's Knife, 7" Sugg. Price $159 Our Price $124.95
- Global Ukon 7" Asian Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $89.95
- Global Ukon 8" Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $111.95
- Global Classic Forged 12" Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $259 Our Price $204.95
- Global Classic Forged 11" Chef Knife Sugg. Price $239 Our Price $189.95
- Global Classic Forged 8" Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $210 Our Price $169.95
- Global Classic Forged 6" Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $215 Our Price $144.95
- Global Classic 30th Anniversary Chef's Knife, 5" Sugg. Price $120 Sale $59.99
- Global Classic 7" Asian Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $159 Our Price $79.95
- Global Sai Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $189 – $299 Our Price $119.95 – $183.95
- Global Classic 2-Piece Chef's Knife and Shears Set Sugg. Price $278 Sale $99.99
- Global Classic 5-Inch Hollow-Ground Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $119 Our Price $89.95
Elevate Your Cooking Experience with a Global Chef Knife
There are few kitchen tools which are versatile enough to be used by novice cooks and professional chefs alike, but the Global chef knife is certainly one of them. These multipurpose blades are a fantastic addition to any kitchen for chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing your favorite ingredients. Pick up a single knife to add to your collection today or replace mismatched cutlery with a full Global chef knife set.
Founded in 1985 in Tsubame, Japan, Global is a major knife brand known for its innovative manufacturing techniques, iconic blade design and professional-level quality. The brand is owned by the Yoshida Metal Industry Co. Ltd, a company whose endless research into stainless steel manufacturing helped make Global the well-loved brand it is today.
Key Features of a Global Chef Knife
Williams Sonoma's selection of chef's knives includes dozens of beautiful and practical options from top-rated brands like Shun, Wusthof and Zwilling J.A. Henckels. So what sets Global knives apart? Chef's knives by Global are all meticulously handcrafted in Japan with key features that set them apart in quality and visual appeal.
- These knives are all sharpened on both sides of the blade to create an ultra-sharp unbeveled edge. Due to Global's unique sharpening process, these blades stay sharper much longer than most other brands. For best results, sharpen only as necessary and only with a whetstone or a ceramic honing rod, not a regular steel honing rod.
- Unlike most other high-quality knives, Global knives do not feature wooden or polypropylene handles. The handle, like the blade, is made of stainless steel, giving the knife an effortlessly modern look. Their handles always feature a textured pattern to give you a better grip while chopping.
- The seamless stainless steel construction not only gives these blades contemporary flair but also makes them lightweight and easy to maneuver. The handles are weighted according to the blade weight to ensure the entire knife is balanced, giving the user better control when chopping.
- Global chef's knives are also available in a variety of price ranges. The Global Classic and Global Ukon are the most affordable product lines. The Global Classic Forged and the Global Sai product lines are a little more expensive but are an incredible investment for chefs or cooking enthusiasts.
Stylish Global chef's knives are a wonderful addition to any home or commercial kitchen. Since they are super sharp and well balanced, they are easy to use and cut through the toughest ingredients quickly and efficiently. Add a single chef knife to your kitchen today or start your collection of Global knives with an incredible Global chef knife set.