Wolf Gourmet Cutlery
- Wolf Gourmet Forged 7" Boning Knife Sugg. Price $219 Our Price $169.95
- Wolf Gourmet Forged Carving Knife Sugg. Price $269 Our Price $209.95
- Wolf Gourmet 6-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $999 Our Price $749.95
- Wolf Gourmet Chef's Knife, 8" Sugg. Price $249 Our Price $199.95
- Wolf Gourmet Utility Knife, 5 1/2" Sugg. Price $199 Our Price $159.95
- Wolf Gourmet Paring Knife, 3" Sugg. Price $169 Our Price $129.95
- Wolf Gourmet Santoku, 6 1/2" Sugg. Price $239 Our Price $189.95
- Wolf Gourmet Bread Knife, 10" Sugg. Price $249 Our Price $219.95
Wolf Gourmet Electrics
- Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Elite Sugg. Price $849 Our Price $679.95
- Wolf Gourmet 2-Slice Toaster Sugg. Price $399 Our Price $299.95
- Wolf Gourmet 4-Slice Toaster Sugg. Price $499 Our Price $399.95
- Wolf Gourmet Multi Cooker Sugg. Price $799 Our Price $599.95
- Wolf Gourmet Electric Griddle Sugg. Price $699 Our Price $549.95
- Wolf Gourmet Automatic Drip Coffee Maker Sugg. Price $649 Our Price $499.95
- Wolf Gourmet Blender Sugg. Price $799 Our Price $599.95
While bells and whistles can be nice for some cooking implements, when it comes to knives, simple is often best. Wolf Gourmet knives eschew embellishment and fancy frills in favor of solid, sturdy functionality, providing you with just the right tools you need to accomplish any task in the kitchen, from breaking down a chicken to dicing winter squash and giving mirepoix vegetables a quick rough chop. Our selection of Wolf Gourmet knives showcases the companyʼs commitment to providing functional tools for active home chefs, allowing you to take a cue from professional kitchens and focus on whatʼs most useful in the kitchen.
With options including versatile kitchen cutlery staples, such as serrated bread knives, 8" chefʼs knives and Santoku blades, Wolf Gourmet makes it easy for you to shop for and assemble an arsenal of effective cooking cutlery. At Williams-Sonoma, you can buy these knives as a set with a honing rod and knife block or choose individual knives to pair with cutlery from our other high-end brands. Forged in Germany from high-carbon stainless-steel, Wolf Gourmet knives have ergonomic handle grips and thoughtful design details, including specially engineered blade shapes that reduce hand fatigue as you chop, slice and dice. The blade is made from a single piece of steel, tempered and ice hardened, then triple riveted into the solid pakkawood handle for superior strength, stability and longevity.
If you have traditionally stocked your kitchen with knife sets but tend to only use a few of the blades, our selection of Wolf Gourmet knives may be the ideal fit for you. By focusing only on whatʼs most commonly required in a home kitchen, this company, which also produces the world-renowned Wolf gas ranges, provides you with excellent quality and a sharp focus on utility. Youʼll be able to use your financial resources obtaining quality rather than quantity, which is a great idea if youʼre the kind of cook who relies heavily on your chef, paring, serrated and utility knives instead of specialty blades.
While the focus on utility is a major draw for Wolf Gourmet knives, they are also quite handsome to look at. With their curved handles, smooth bolsters and delicate logo detailing, these knives will look great displayed on a wall-mounted magnetic rack or in a countertop knife block. Wolf Gourmetʼs six-piece knife block set includes such a wooden knife block, which is specially designed to cradle the setʼs four knives and honing rod carefully. The four knives included with the set are the paring, utility, chefʼs and bread Wolf Gourmet knives.
In addition to these knives and the Wolf-brand ranges that are so popular among pros and serious gourmands, Wolf Gourmet produces kitchen appliances and high-quality cookware, allowing you to create a complete kitchen setup that includes time-saving tools, such as multislice toasters and heavy-duty blenders. With a name that is synonymous with quality, Wolf Gourmet takes a careful approach to creating each of the tools in its range of products. Like the knives, the companyʼs cookware is utilitarian in design yet sleek in appearance, providing home chefs with the opportunity to upgrade to the tools of the trade that their favorite chefs would use. Wolf Gourmetʼs appliances have a similar design and style to the companyʼs ranges, giving your kitchen a professional look and feel that gives you the right amount of support as you reach new culinary heights.
To keep your Wolf Gourmet knives at their best, give them proper care. Use your honing steel frequently, and have your knife sharpened once or twice a year. Avoid washing these knives in the dishwasher, and use gentle detergents rather than those that include harsh chemicals such as citrus extracts or bleach. For best results, use cutting boards made from softer materials, such as wood, bamboo or polypropylene. Hard, unforgiving surfaces like glass or stone will dull or otherwise damage the blades.