Wood Cutting Boards
- Larch Wood Original Board Medium $229.95
- Proteak End-Grain Rectangular Cutting Board $149.95
- Australian Big Chop Rectangle Cutting Board $229.95
- Australian Big Chop Round Cutting Board $129.95
- Plank Cutting Board, Olivewood Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $55.99
- Slate Cheese Board Sugg. Price $44.95 Our Price $35.96
Finding the right type of cutting boards for slicing, trimming or chopping vegetables and fruits is important to every chef. Whether you’re in search of a cutting board for carving meat or to serve as a platter, Williams-Sonoma provides you with different types guaranteed to meet your standards. Our spacious Top-Rated cutlery tools that best fits their mode of work. Breville smart bamboo cutting board is used as a tray and can be directly used to serve as a trivet. Epicurean offers cutting boards crafted of durable hardwoods, such as walnut and cherry. Epicurean cutting boards have a grooved strainer that lines the perimeter for catching meat as well as a smooth surface on both sides. To complement these remarkable cutting boards, incorporate different types of knife holders. The slate-colored magnetic knife holder is crafted of eco-friendly wood composite and secures different types of knives with ease. The embedded magnets offer a seamless look that is often accompanied with mounting hardware.