- All-Clad TK™ Stainless-Steel Tall Rondeau Sugg. Price $455 Our Price $299.95
- All-Clad TK™ Dutch Oven $350
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Stir-Fry Wok $240
- Calphalon Premier Space Saving Stainless-Steel Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $150 – $200 Our Price $89.95 – $119.95
- All-Clad Copper Core Grain & Bean Pot, 2 1/2 Qt. $199.95
- All-Clad Copper Core Dutch Oven $450
- All-Clad Copper Core Wok, 14" $355
- All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel 6-Qt. Braiser with Rack Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $249.95
- All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Stir-Fry Pan, 14" $200
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Pressure Cooker Sugg. Price $360 Our Price $299.95
- All-Clad Gourmet Accessories Stainless-Steel Lasagna Pan with Lid $119.95
- All-Clad Cast-Aluminum Fondue Pot Sugg. Price $220 Our Price $179.95
- All-Clad Pizza Stone & Cutter Set $125
- Lagostina Opera Stainless-Steel Casserole with Lid $149.95
- Cristel Mutine Satin Wok Set $299.95
- Cristel Mutine Satin Double Boiler & Steamer Set $249.95
- Demeyere Smoker Pan Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $99.95
- Fagor Innova Pressure Cooker $139.95 – $179.95
- Fissler Stainless-Steel Wok $299.95
- Hestan Nanobond™ Stainless-Steel Wok with Lid $520
- Lagostina Risotto Pan $199.95
- Lagostina Heritage Lasagnera Sugg. Price $299.95 Our Price $199.95
- Le Creuset Classic Stainless-Steel Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $170 Our Price $120
- Le Creuset Stainless-Steel Demi Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $100
- Mauviel Stainless-Steel Jam Pan $100
- Mepra Fish Poacher $299.95
- OXO Uplift Tea Kettle $49.95
- OXO Anniversary Tea Kettle $79.95
- Ruffoni Omegna Hammered Stainless-Steel Braiser $270
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Braiser Sugg. Price $480 – $565 Our Price $420 – $550
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Shallow Braiser $450
- Scanpan CTX Nonstick Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $299.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Stainless Steel Steam & Braise Oven $299.95
- Williams Sonoma Rapid Boil Tea Kettle $179.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Au Gratin Sugg. Price $79.95 – $99.95 Sale $59.99 – $79.99
Stainless-Steel Specialty Cookware
Most home kitchens have the basics. Everyone needs a few saucepans of different styles and types, along with frying pans and perhaps a stock pot for larger meals. Consider upgrading and extending your kitchen ensemble with different types of stainless-steel specialty cookware. Specialty cookware allows you to cook foods as they should be cooked. For instance, making omelets in a specific, professional-grade pan made for them provides you with a much better outcome than when you use a regular pan. Choose from a line of different cookware items to branch out your cooking and make some exceptional foods.
An omelet pan comes with a special nonstick surface, allowing you to make a perfect omelet every time. This PFOA-free surface allows for easy cleanup and uniform heating throughout, so there are no hot or cold spots in the pan. The shallow sides of the pan makes it easy for you to flip it without separation or breaking.
A Dutch oven is simply a must-have item for any kitchen, allowing you to cook everything from sauces to chops. Opt for a Dutch oven with a pure, stainless-steel construction for easy cleanup and durability, or try a Copper Core Dutch oven. This type of pot features a solid copper core as copper is one of the beat metals for heat conduction. The copper core is surrounded by layers of aluminum and stainless-steel for maximum durability and easy cleanup. The accompanying domed lid locks in moisture, keeping foods from drying out or burning.
Make your Sunday dinner with the family even more special with a stainless-steel lasagna pan with an included lid. Designed especially for lasagna, there’s no more guesswork involved in creating layers of pasta for one of your favorite meals. This lasagna pan is a perfect fit every time, and its lid allows for uniform cooking. An au gratin pan allows you to make scrumptious side dishes. Its stainless-steel construction is durable and easy to clean, and heat-resistant handles make removing the pan from the oven easier.
Those who are ready to try some new foods and recipes in their kitchen may appreciate a stainless-steel fondue pot for entertaining. Its stainless-steel surface protects against sticking while its outer look is sleek and inviting. A stainless-steel stone and pizza cutter set allows you to present a delicious pizza right from your oven. With a jam pan, you can create your own jams and jellies at home, which is a rewarding and fun hobby.