- Staub Cast-Iron Crêpe Pan with Spreader & Spatula Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $140
- de Buyer Crepe Pan & Mix Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $27.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Ceramic Nonstick Crepe Pan Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $69.99
- Mauviel Copper Crêpe Pan $290
- de Buyer Crêpe Pan $24.95
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Ebelskiver Pan & Mix Set $44.95
- Nordic Ware Ebelskiver Pan $39.95
- Calphalon Elite 10" Crepe Pan & Butter Warmer Set Sugg. Price $275 Sale $109.99
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Pancake Pan, Zoo Animals $39.95
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Pancake Pan, Silver Dollar $39.95
- Nordic Ware Waffle Stick Pan Sugg. Price $78 Our Price $49.95
- SCANPAN Classic Nonstick Omelette & Crepe Pan Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $79.95
- de Buyer Crepe Pan Kit $29.95
- Nordic Ware Waffle Pancake Pan $49.95
- de Buyer Breakfast Set Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $49.99
- SCANPAN Classic Nonstick Puff Dumpling Pan Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $79.95
- SCANPAN Classic Nonstick Blini Pan Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $99.95
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Pancake Pan, Fall Leaves Sugg. Price $47 Sale $31.99
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Holiday Pancake Pan Sugg. Price $47 Our Price $39.95
Tips for Buying a Pancake Pan
Expand your breakfast options with a pancake pan from Williams Sonoma. These versatile pans let you make hotcakes, fritters and other dishes with ease. Some of the brands you'll find when shopping for one of these pans include SCANPAN, Calphalon and Nordic Ware. There's also the All-Clad collection, which is exclusive to Williams Sonoma.
Pancake Pan Features
Whether you're looking for a pan for making traditional pancakes, or you want a crepe pan or an ebelskiver pan, the selection has what you need. Here are some considerations when shopping for these types of pans:
- The size pan you choose will make a difference when it comes to the size of your pancakes or crepes. A 10-inch pan is a size that works for most chefs, although if you like oversized crepes you may want to go a bit larger with the diameter.
- Material is another important factor when it comes to these pans. A ceramic-coated crepe pan is one option to consider because it's nonstick for easy release and cleanup. There's no scraping required, as the crepes should slide out easily. Other popular materials for an ebelskiver pan or crepe pan include copper and stainless steel.
- Sturdy handles are a must when choosing a pan for crepes and pancakes. The pans at Williams Sonoma have features such as riveted, ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip. Most of the handles are heat-resistant to prevent accidental burns from grabbing a hot handle.
Waffle Pans and Novelty Pancake Pans
In addition to traditional pancake and crepe pans, Williams Sonoma also has other pans for creating popular breakfast dishes. There are pans for making several small waffles at once, and those that let you make waffle sticks that are great for dipping. You'll also find novelty pancake pans with molded shapes for special breakfasts.
You may also want to consider a blini maker, which takes the hard work out of creating these round Russian-style pancakes. Blini makers are versatile pieces because they can also be used to cook round portions of eggs for breakfast sandwiches. Or, pick up a dumpling pan for making puffy dumplings that are uniform in size.
Browse the pancake pan selection at Williams Sonoma to discover high-quality pans from your favorite collections and brands. Everything else you need for the kitchen can be found in the selection, including restaurant-quality pots, skillets, cooking tools and accessories.