- Calphalon Premier Space-Saving Hard-Anodized Nonstick Multipot Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $149.95
- Calphalon Premier Space-Saving Hard-Anodized Nonstick Stock Pot with Cover Sugg. Price $230 Our Price $139.95
- Zwilling Forte Nonstick Stock Pot Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $199.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Stock Pot $175
- Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot Sugg. Price $260 Our Price $200
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Multipot Sugg. Price $425 Our Price $179.95
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Multipot, 8-Qt. Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $99.95
- All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Soup Pot Sugg. Price $125 Our Price $89.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Soup Pot Sugg. Price $210 Our Price $99.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Steam & Poach Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Steamer Set Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $159.96
Nonstick Stock, Soup & Multipots
Whether you are whipping up a stew for a casual family dinner or making a big batch of chili for a Super Bowl celebration, a stock pot is one of the most useful items in the kitchen. Its large, versatile capacity allows you to do everything from boil lobster to make gazpacho with just one pot. Having professional-grade cookware in your home kitchen like this is important. A nonstick stock pot, for example, takes a lot of time and labor away from cleanup, allowing you to relax and spend more times with friends and family after a meal.
Many home cooks and professional chefs use a Dutch oven as a stockpot because it is the perfect tool for browning, searing, braising and more. Opt for a simple, yet versatile nonstick Dutch oven with a 5 1/4-quart capacity that allows you to cook a myriad of foods on your stove top. The ceramic, nonstick surface is PFOA-free, as Williams-Sonoma always has your safety and health in mind. This coating lends itself to healthier cooking because it not only requires less oil but is also free of harmful chemicals. An aluminum core allows for quick induction of heat, while a stainless-steel base prevents warping, keeping this Dutch oven in top shape for years to come.
A nonstick steamer set is also a great idea for not only steaming vegetables, but also making sauces, stews and soups. Use the included Stack 'n' Steam insert to steam all vegetables and greens perfectly and evenly, and take the insert out to create a wonderful stew or chili. This pan is eco-friendly and made of 100 percent recycled aluminum. It is also dishwasher-safe for added convenience and ease of cleanup. A see-through tempered glass lid allows you to easily see your food as it cooks.
A multipot with a stainless-steel insert is also terrific for cooking homemade pasta and sauces, as the pasta insert goes directly into the pot. Heavy-gauge aluminum allows you to cook a myriad of foods within the pot itself – everything from chili to stews. A simple soup pot is also an exceptional piece of nonstick cookware to add to your collection. Available in a 4 1/2-quart capacity, a soup pot works well with everything from sauces to braising. Its nonstick coating is also PFOA-free, and it is dishwasher-safe. This soup pot is easy to use and easy to clean, and its aluminum construction provides excellent durability.