- All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Saucepan Sugg. Price $70 – $118 Our Price $49.95 – $79.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Saucepan Sugg. Price $150 – $225 Our Price $80 – $225
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Pour and Strain Saucepan Sugg. Price $175 – $225 Our Price $79.99 – $129.95
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Saucepan with Pour & Strain Spout, 3 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $110 Our Price $65
- Calphalon Premier Space-Saving Hard-Anodized Nonstick Saucepan with Cover Sugg. Price $85 – $100 Our Price $49.95 – $59.95
- Zwilling Forte Nonstick Sauce Pan Sugg. Price $125 – $187 Our Price $99.95 – $149.95
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Shallow Saucepan, 2 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $92 Our Price $50
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Saucepan with Lid & Steamer, 4 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $105
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Hard-Anodized Butter Warmer $30
- SCANPAN TechnIQ Nonstick Saucepan Sugg. Price $229.95 Our Price $149.95
- SCANPAN TechnIQ Nonstick Windsor Sauce Pan Sugg. Price $164.95 – $179.95 Our Price $129.95 – $164.95
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Saucepan with Lid, 1 1/2-Qt. $90
- Williams Sonoma Professional Stainless-Steel Stratanium™ Nonstick Saucepan Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $192
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Saucepan with Lid Sugg. Price $145 – $285 Our Price $79.96 – $160
- Calphalon Premier Space-Saving Hard-Anodized Nonstick Sauce Pan with Double Boiler $119.95
- SCANPAN CTX Nonstick Saucepan with Lid Sugg. Price $240 – $285 Our Price $169.95 – $199.95
- SCANPAN Classic Nonstick Saucepan with Pour Spouts Sugg. Price $172 Our Price $119.95
- All-Clad Essentials Nonstick Sauce Pans, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $160 Our Price $129.95
- SCANPAN Professional Nonstick Saucepan Sugg. Price $175 – $202 Our Price $99.95 – $159.95
- Swiss Diamond Nonstick Saucepan with Lid Sugg. Price $190 – $200 Sale $104.99 – $119.99
- All-Clad Essentials Nonstick 8 1/2" Fry Pan & 2 1/2-Qt. Saucepan Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $99.95
- All-Clad Essentials Nonstick 10 1/4" Fry Pan & 4 1/2-Qt. Saucepan Sugg. Price $170 Our Price $129.95
Nonstick Saucepans and SauciersAt Williams-Sonoma, we offer a wide range of cookware to suit your specific culinary needs. Our nonstick saucepans and sauciers are available in various constructions, including copper-core and stainless-steel, so you can pick out stunning pieces that help you tackle any recipe in the kitchen. All of our nonstick cookware collections are PFOA-free, making them ideal choices for environmentally friendly and health conscious homes. All collections are dishwasher-safe so cleanup is a breeze, and many are safe to use with induction cooktops as well as metal utensils. For nonstick cookware that can’t be used with metal utensils, we offer a wide range of wooden, plastic and silicone utensils to help you get the job done and protect your cookware.
Our nonstick cookware includes options from our own WS signature collections as well as world famous brands like Calphalon, which offers professional quality nonstick cookware with the Elite Nonstick Collection. This collection features an anodized aluminum construction for quick heating and even results without burn spots. Each saucepan and saucier features a see-through tempered glass lid that makes monitoring cooking an easy process. You can even use this collection with metal utensils as the aluminum is scratch-resistant. The single-ply construction means this cookware is lightweight, making it great for both novice and professional cooks.
We also offer a wide range of All-Clad nonstick cookware featuring single, three- and five-ply construction to suit your preferences. Most All-Clad nonstick cookware is made of stainless-steel while several collections offer the flexibility of different cores, such as copper and aluminum. All of our cookware from All-Clad is induction compatible, making this brand the ideal choice for cooks who love the benefits of induction cooktops. All-Clad’s nonstick cookware collections feature a wide range of heating options for both novice and professional cooks. If you are just starting out, opt for an aluminum core that offers fast and even heating so you can get meals on the table in a hurry. If you are an expert cook, go for the copper core cookware that offers precision heat control.
Our nonstick saucepan and saucier offerings also include multipots, such as saucepans with built-in steamers, so you can tackle several jobs with one pan. This saucepan is essential for making sauces and cooking vegetables without sticking. Simply add the perforated stainless-steel insert to steam fish or vegetables. The removable steamer insert has brushed-stainless-steel loop handles that make pulling it in and out simple. The saucepan can be used as a standalone piece, and it has a long stay-cool brushed-stainless-steel handle for a comfortable grip.