Non-Stick Fry Pans
- Calphalon Premier Space Saving Hard Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan, 10" Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Nonstick Fry Pan, 8" $30
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Fry Pan, 10" $39.95 – $55
- Nordic Ware Waffle Stick Pan $49.95
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Restaurant Fry Pans $29.95 – $59.95
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Fry Pan Set, 10" & 12" Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $49.95
- Cristel Mutine Satin Nonstick Fry Pan Our Price $20 – $240
- All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Fry Pan, 8" Sugg. Price $60 – $115 Our Price $49.95 – $79.95
Non-Stick Grill Pans
- All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Square Grill Sugg. Price $155 Our Price $49.95
- All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Square Griddle Sugg. Price $155 Our Price $49.95
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Square Grill Pan, 11" Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $39.95
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11" Griddle Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $39.95
Non-Stick Roasting Pans
- High Heat Nonstick Steel Grill Roaster, Black $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Chicken Roaster Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
- Calphalon Premier Space Saving Hard Anodized Nonstick Saucepan with Cover, 1 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $85 – $100 Our Price $49.95 – $59.95
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Shallow Saucepan, 2 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $92 Our Price $44.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Hard-Anodized Butter Warmer, 1 1/2-Qt. $30
- All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Sauce Pan, 2-Qt. Sugg. Price $70 – $118 Our Price $49.95 – $79.95
Make any meal more enjoyable for the cook with any of the nonstick cookware pieces youʼll find at Williams-Sonoma. Create a full English breakfast for the whole gang on one of our large nonstick griddles. The sausages and bacon will never stick to the cooking surface. Fry up a succulent platter full of fried chicken for the next office picnic in one of our deep, covered nonstick fry pans. They have ample space to completely cook the breading of any battered and then fried food to a mouthwatering golden brown while also evenly heating the foodʼs internal temperature to safe and healthy doneness.
Nonstick pans are essential tools for making any sort of egg dish. If you donʼt ever want to deal with the seemingly cemented on mess of an overcooked egg dish again, use our omelet, crepe and frittata pans with quick-release finishes. After you easily slide your crepes, Dutch babies or French toast from the pan to the plate youʼre left with cookware that looks like it never saw an egg. Choose from three collections of Williams-Sonoma nonstick cookware, including ceramic and Open Kitchen lines, or select nonstick pans, casseroles and griddles from your favorite makers including Berndes, SCANPAN, GreenPan and All-Clad. Whether youʼre looking for nonstick cookware with a charcoal gray or creamy white exterior thereʼs a pan to match your kitchen decor and cooking needs.
Nonstick cookware sets are available if youʼre seeking to refresh your kitchen equipment. Give a new homeowner an enjoyable start to their cooking adventures with a set of Calphalon or Swiss Diamond Pots, pans and lids. Both brandsʼ factories – as well as manufacturers of most of the nonstick cookware sets and individual pieces we offer – engineer their cookware to have convenient holes at the ends of handles to hang them from a pot rack suspended on your wall or ceiling. This is a great feature for professional chefs; in homes where storage space is limited; or in larger homes where you have an extra-high ceiling and need an accent to pull together and warm up the empty-seeming kitchen. A matching set of new cookware makes a beautiful display in any style of cooking space.
If you prefer cookware with a polished or brushed stainless-steel exterior yet you want the ease of food release and cleanup provided by nonstick interiors, our All-Clad, Zwilling, SCANPAN and Williams-Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad collections have the exterior finishes and nonstick interior qualities youʼre seeking. Some nonstick styles are designed to match our other stainless-steel cookware collections or you can mix and match styles to create a custom stainless-steel oven and stovetop set.
Nonstick cookware isnʼt confined to use in the kitchen where itʼs safe, of course. We offer grill-ready nonstick tools that can take the great outdoors and let you deliver flame-kissed and smoky-sweet fish, kebabs and grilled vegetables to the table. Whether itʼs burgers-and-dogs night or youʼre camping and cooking under the stars youʼll love the sleek good looks and rugged performance of our traditional or high-heat grill sets. Make tasty corn, potatoes or seafood for a crowd with these sets and your grill or pack them along on your next RV or tenting adventure.
If soups, chilis or steamed seafood are your thing, order a few large stockpots with nonstick interiors that wonʼt leave you scrubbing any scorched pot bottoms. You also have your choice of small and large nonstick saucepans, sauté pans, roasters, poachers and multi-pots. Enjoy cooking sauces and pasta that donʼt cling to the sides of the pan for dear life in the sink. Many styles of our nonstick cookware are safe for use in the dishwasher if you prefer not to hand wash your cookware. Stock up on a nonstick tool set or use heat-safe plastic or wooden utensils in most nonstick cookware to keep the interiors in the best condition and avoid scratches or nicks in the finish.