- Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, 2 3/4-Qt. Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $103.96 – $250
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $79.96 – $99.95
- Le Creuset Signature Lite Grill Pan $179.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Sizzle Platter $140
- Le Creuset Signature Fry Pan Sugg. Price $99.95 – $285 Our Price $99.95 – $200
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Braiser Sugg. Price $250 – $465 Our Price $179.95 – $350
- Le Creuset Classic Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $100
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $155 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $79.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Gratin Sugg. Price $45 – $90 Our Price $34 – $70
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Dish Sugg. Price $50 – $100 Our Price $50 – $80
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Square Dish Sugg. Price $55 – $70 Our Price $42 – $50
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Loaf Pan Sugg. Price $70 – $80 Our Price $50 – $55
- Le Creuset Heritage Cast-Iron Deluxe Round Trivet, 9" Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $75
- Le Creuset 16-Piece Dinnerware Set with Cereal Bowl Sugg. Price $240 – $252 Our Price $210 – $220
- Le Creuset 16-Piece Dinnerware Set with Pasta Bowl Sugg. Price $244 – $256 Our Price $210 – $220
- Le Creuset Dinner Plates $17 – $80
- Le Creuset Salad Plates $14 – $56
- Le Creuset Pasta Bowls $15 – $100
- Le Creuset Cereal Bowls $14 – $56
- Le Creuset Mugs $18 – $72
Look to Le Creuset Palm To Brighten Your Kitchen
Brighten your kitchen with Le Creuset Palm cookware for a shot of gorgeous color that most kitchens never see. This tropical green hue is a gentle, yet bold shade that pairs perfectly with your other cookware or makes a beautiful beginning to a new direction for your collection. Check out your favorite cast iron and enamel pieces, like a Dutch pot, bakeware, fry pans and more to see how Le Creuset Palm can jazz up your culinary efforts. This timeless cookware is known for its superlative colors, making this inspiring green the next shade you have to get.
Reasons to Love Le Creuset
Le Creuset has been a favorite of home chefs and professionals for decades. The French cookware includes an extensive range of pots, pans and specialty cookware that lasts so long with proper care that some families even pass pieces across generations.
- Primarily recognized for its high-quality cast iron construction, Le Creuset allows you to simmer or char your food as your recipe or tastes demand.
- A durable coating of enamel lets these pots, pans and other specialty items gleam in exciting colors made for high style.
- Le Creuset pieces go from your oven or stovetop straight to the table with the help of a mitt and trivet. This versatility makes them easy to use and popular in many homes.
Why You Need Le Creuset Palm
If you love the look and high functionality of Le Creuset cookware, you need to bring Le Creuset Palm into your home. The color is eye-catching, unique and stands out on its own or against other colors in your kitchen decor.
- Palm is inspired by the bright green hues of nature in the tropics. This green has a lot of yellow in it, so you can use it to create a cheerful atmosphere or pair it with country or sunny yellow elements.
- For a more dramatic look, try Le Creuset Palm with darker tones, like eggplant-inspired shades or even traditional black cast iron.
- The color is solid and reliable. With the appropriate care, you won't have to worry about it chipping, cracking, fading or rusting.
Which Cookware Should You Select?
Discover which cookware you should get today. For soups, stews or other thicker dishes that taste best after simmering, look for a pot with a lid. Enjoy baked dishes, including casseroles or cakes, with bakeware dishes. You can mix and match Le Creuset pieces as you see fit and work in this incredible Palm color as you go.