- All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Double-Burner Griddle Sugg. Price $180 Our Price $99.95
- All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Square Griddle Sugg. Price $155 Our Price $49.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Griddle Sugg. Price $180 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Reversible Griddle/Grill Sugg. Price $270 Our Price $225
- Staub Cast-Iron Double Burner Griddle Sugg. Price $357 Our Price $179.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Double Griddle with Rack Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $139.95
- Copper Chef Ceramic Nonstick Griddle $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Griddle Pan Sugg. Price $149.95 Our Price $119.96
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Short Order Griddle Sugg. Price $225 Our Price $129.95
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11" Griddle Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $39.95
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Outdoor Griddle Sugg. Price $105 Our Price $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Outdoor Griddle Sugg. Price $20 Sale $14.99
- High-Heat Nonstick Steel Grill Griddle $49.95
- Scanpan Professional Nonstick Square Griddle Pan Sugg. Price $179 Our Price $129.95
- Scanpan Classic Nonstick Grill & Griddle Pan Sugg. Price $210 Our Price $149.95
- Scanpan Classic Nonstick Griddle Sugg. Price $158 Our Price $79.95
- Scanpan Pro IQ Nonstick Griddle Sugg. Price $215 Our Price $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Nonstick Double-Burner Griddle $80
- All-Clad Tri-Ply Nonstick Square Griddle Sugg. Price $220 Our Price $179.95
- Lodge Cast-Iron Round Griddle $25.95
- Lodge Cast-Iron 12" Square Griddle Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $29.99
- Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick Griddle $120
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Sizzle Platter $140
- Lodge Cast-Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle Pan $59.95
- Lodge Cast-Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle $74.95
- GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick Double Burner Grill/Griddle Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $79.99
A necessary and quite useful piece of cookware, griddles can help you do a lot more in the kitchen than just cook up a healthy breakfast. While it’s true that they are great for foods such as bacon, sausage and pancakes, there are a lot more to griddles than meets the eye. At Williams-Sonoma, we have a large selection of nonstick griddles and grill pans that can help you cook everything from French toast to burgers.
It is a good idea to judge how large you want your griddle to be before you start shopping. If your stove is on the smaller side, a griddle that fits across one stove burner should suffice. If you have a larger stove, or are planning to whip up food for a lot of people, you may want to opt for grill pans and griddles that stretch over two burners on your stove. Look for a griddle that has a handle that reaches out and away from the griddle itself. Our griddles come equipped often with stainless-steel, heat-resistant handles, so you don't have to worry about burns or scalding as you’re manning the griddle. A two-burner griddle often has two handles to easily pick up the griddle from both sides, while a one-burner griddle has a handle that's similar to a frying pan or saucepan.
Griddles may also come with shallow racks. This lets you do some grilling as well as cooking while using the pan. Cook burgers, steaks and more on a rack that fits inside of the griddle, or look for a griddle that features cast-iron ridges to help facilitate grill marks. There are different constructions when it comes to your griddle as well. A solid, cast-iron pan will come pre-seasoned, and is naturally formulated from a nonstick material. Other types of nonstick materials are used and coated over construction such as stainless-steel and aluminum for even heating and cooking. All of our pans are completely phalate- and toxin-free, so you never have to worry about anything harmful making its way into your food. Most pans are also dishwasher-safe, making their nonstick surfaces easy to clean whether you wash them by hand or wash them in the machine.
Should you be planning to camp or cook outdoors, there is a large selection of griddles made specifically for outdoor cooking. Fit these specially-made griddles on top of your outdoor charcoal or gas grill for perfect chicken, steaks and even seafood time and time again.