- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $140 – $570 Our Price $99.95 – $400
- Le Creuset Signature Tartan Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $545 Our Price $380
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Holly Embossed Round Dutch Oven, 4-Qt. $300
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Oval Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $145 – $610 Our Price $99.95 – $425
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Cocotte Sugg. Price $272 – $715 Our Price $149.95 – $510
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Oven with Copper Knob, 5 1/2 Qt., White Sugg. Price $286 – $443 Our Price $199.95 – $310
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven, 3 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $285 – $370 Our Price $285
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Matte Round Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $370 – $515 Our Price $285 – $370
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Fleur Round Dutch Oven, 4-Qt., Matte White $300
- Staub Cast-Iron Braiser Sugg. Price $321 – $457 Our Price $199.95 – $270
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Deep Oven $300 – $330
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Matte Oval Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $500 – $610 Our Price $360 – $425
- Staub Cast-Iron Oval Cocotte Sugg. Price $235 – $571 Sale $235 – $400
- Staub Cast-Iron Coq Au Vin Sugg. Price $400 – $464 Our Price $249.95 – $325
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Wide Cocotte, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $443 – $450 Our Price $315
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential Oval Oven, 4 1/4 Qt. Sugg. Price $149.95 – $357 Our Price $270
- Williams Sonoma Stainless Steel Steam & Braise Oven, 6 1/2-Qt. $299.95
- All-Clad TK™ Dutch Oven, 5 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $350 Our Price $280
- Le Creuset Signature Round Wide Dutch Oven, 6 3/4-Qt., Ocean $300
- All-Clad Copper Core 5 1/2-Qt. Dutch Oven $450
- Ruffoni Omegna Cupra Hammered Copper Covered Braiser, 5-Qt. $330
- Williams Sonoma Cast-Iron by Staub Oval Oven $299.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Petite Fruit Dutch Oven, 4 1/2-Qt. $400
- Staub Round Wide Oven, 4-Qt., Sesame Sugg. Price $386 Our Price $270
- Williams Sonoma Cast-Iron by Staub Round Oven $249.95 – $299.95
- Scanpan CTX Nonstick Dutch Oven, 7 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $299.95
- Berndes Vario Click Pearl Ceramic Non-Stick Casserole, 6 QT. $249.95 – $270
- Combekk Railways Dutch Oven with Thermometer $300 – $340
- Combekk Railways Dutch Oven $260 – $300
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Braiser Sugg. Price $410 – $465 Our Price $295 – $330
- Mauviel Copper Rondeau, 5-Qt. Sugg. Price $500 Our Price $400
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Braiser, 5-Qt. Sugg. Price $480 – $565 Our Price $420 – $550
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Shallow Braiser, 4-Qt. $450
- Ruffoni Copper Artichoke Handle Braiser, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $420 Our Price $336
- Ruffoni Omegna Hammered Stainless-Steel Braiser, 5-Qt. $270
- Mauviel Copper Triply Rondeau, 3.4-Qt. Sugg. Price $370 Our Price $296
- Mauviel Copper Pommes Anna Pan Sugg. Price $485 Our Price $388
Dutch Ovens & Braisers
Enjoy the benefits of cooking meals and side dishes with Dutch ovens, cocottes and braisers. These bakeware pieces may also be used to make soups, dips, stews and desserts. Most Dutch ovens and braisers are designed to look as good at the table as they perform in the oven and our collection is no exception. For a truly luxurious braiser with a 15-quart capacity to simmer prime rib and brisket to juicy doneness or to give as a spectacular gift, choose the hammered aluminum braiser celebrating Charles Williamsʼs hundredth birthday. The stunning braiser has stainless-steel handles and is made by French company Mauviel, a cookware maker discovered by Williams on an early expedition to Europe.
We also carry plenty of everyday braisers including several styles of Staub enameled cast-iron Dutch ovens and cocottes. No seasoning is required for Staub covered bakers and ovens, and they are available in a variety of sizes, styles and colors including versions with majolique finishes that resemble fine ceramic ware. That doesnʼt mean they canʼt be fun since you can order Staub cocottes in fun shapes like tomatoes to make kids laugh while the cookware makes soup theyʼll ladle out enthusiastically.
If you want a Dutch oven, but you have a cramped kitchen already, go French with the Staub Petite Cast-Iron French Oven that makes rice and grains as well as braised meats and sauces in smaller portions. The sapphire blue or graphite colors are lovely accents in any kitchen. Revol from France has been making cookware since the 18th century, and their flameproof ceramic cocottes are available in 1/4-quart, 1/2-quart and 3/4-quart sizes for compact baking and braising for one or a couple. Like nesting cup measures, the innovative space-saving tools that do the job as well as big tools make meals in tiny kitchens delicious and easier to prepare in the limited spaces. Le Creuset and other makers also offer cast-iron braisers and ovens in a variety of sizes to accommodate small and mid-size kitchens.
If shiny silver is your thing youʼll find gleaming stainless-steel and brushed steel Dutch ovens, braisers and cocottes from Scanpan, Ruffoni, All-Clad, Wolf Gourmet and Demeyere. Styles range from the traditional to modern and coordinate with our other stainless-steel cooks tools.
Fans of copper cookware will appreciate the warm red-golden glow of de Buyer, Ruffoni and Mauviel rondeaus and braisers. These are elegant pieces that mix and match with any color cookware and make cooking and presentation a seamless operation. The de Buyer braiser is 90 percent copper and performs on any cooktop. Itʼs made in France with stainless-steel interior and lid. The artichoke-shaped handle on the Ruffoni copper braiser gives just a hint of the skill and expertise of the Italian coppersmiths who handcraft the braisers high in the Alps. Copper rondeaus and braisers coordinate with other cookware, serveware and dinnerware in our copper collection. Add one copper accent or many to your rustic, vintage, traditional or modern kitchen decor.
If youʼre committed to sustainability and wish to select cookware thatʼs 100 percent recyclable choose the porcelain enamel Riess casseroles made with steel cores. The nonporous finishes of the white or blue pieces resist scratching, and chipping and the casseroles and covers are more lightweight than cast-iron. The enamel finishes are odor-neutral, antibacterial and very easy to clean. Riess cookware has been made in Austria since 1922, and their 2-quart casseroles are ideal for macaroni and cheese, baked ziti or cooked grain dishes. Youʼll find more green ideas in our recycling collection. Itʼs always a wise choice to elect quality cookware like pieces from our Berndes, Chantal, and Williams-Sonoma collections. When cookware lasts like our casseroles, Dutch ovens and cocottes, thereʼs less waste from making new items and fewer discarded items to end up in landfills.