Williams Sonoma Stainless Steel Cookware
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,500 Our Price $799.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Nonstick Covered Fry Pan Sugg. Price $225 – $275 Our Price $129.95 – $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,085 Our Price $699.95
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Nonstick Stainless-Steel Fry Pan, 8" $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Thermo-Clad™ 15-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $2,170 Our Price $1,299.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Essential Pan Sugg. Price $300 – $330 Our Price $149.95 – $179.95
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad Stainless-Steel Omelette Pan, 9" $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Fry Pan Sugg. Price $115 – $275 Sale $59.99 – $180
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $320 – $325 Sale $149.99 – $179.99
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Saucepan Sugg. Price $175 – $265 Our Price $99.95 – $265
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Stock Pot, 8-Qt. $380
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Soup Pot, 4-Qt. Sugg. Price $270 Our Price $179.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless Steel Steam & Braise Oven, 6 1/2-Qt. $299.95
Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Cookware
Williams Sonoma Specialty Cookware
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Rapid Boil Pot, 8-Qt. $199.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Multipot with Pasta Insert, 8-Qt. $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Hanging Pot Rack, Polished Nickel $300
Professional, reliable and high-quality easily describes the many lines of cookware we offer at Williams-Sonoma. From stainless-steel cookware sets to beautiful, sparkling copper saucepans for your stove-top collection, we have everything that any cook could need. Whether you’re responsible for cooking all of the daily meals for your family, or you’re planning a spectacular dinner party for more than 50 guests, shop everything from woks to griddles to complete your arsenal of kitchen equipment and cookware.
The pieces you need are completely dependent on the type of meals you plan to make. However, having the basics at your disposal ensures a seamless cooking adventure every time. Consider adding some stainless-steel pieces to your kitchen. Our own brand includes stainless-steel cookware that’s constructed with Thermo-Clad™ technology. This means that these stainless-steel sets are equipped with an aluminum-alloy construction that’s been shown to offer up to 35 percent better heat conductivity as you cook on your stove top. For you, this means that your sauces are cooked evenly in your saucepans without scalding, your burgers and chops are pan-fried to perfection without hot or cold spots, and your vegetables sauté perfectly until they achieve the desired look and texture.
These unique and exclusive stainless-steel pieces also come complete with a limited lifetime warranty as you shouldn’t have to replace cookware once a season – it should ultimately last for decades. Dishwasher-safe and easy to clean, look for Thermo-Clad™ stainless-steel pieces in sets, or opt to purchase each piece individually, adding the basics and staples you need the most. Consider pieces like saucepans, sauté pans and frying pans to make a wide variety of food as well as Dutch ovens and double boilers. Some sets also come complete with stainless-steel Thermo-Clad™ tools, which is a great idea for a gift or a must-have item if you’ve just moved into a new home or apartment.
There is also an entire line of stainless-steel cookware that also features a nonstick coating for ease of cleaning and convenience. All of our items are always perfluorooctanoic acid-free, so you’re assured that no harmful chemicals or toxins make their way into your meals. With the nonstick line, you also have the choice for opting for a complete set or purchasing your frying pans, Dutch ovens and sauté pans piece by piece. Most pieces are accompanied with a tight-fitting, secure lid to keep moisture in and to keep food fresh and an ergonomic, heat-resistant handle for ease of use.
One of the best conductors of heat is copper, and there are several choices when it comes to copper cookware. Choose from items in the Professional copper cookware line, or choose saucepans and other items that have a strong copper core. Both are excellent choices when it comes to cookware, and both are strong, dishwasher-safe and make a lovely addition to your kitchen.
Beyond copper, stainless-steel and nonstick, there are other different types of featured cookware lines to suit your every need. Choose from nonstick ceramic cookware or cast-iron cookware that not only adds a pop of color to your stove top but is excellent for cornbread, fried eggs, stove-top grilling and other cooking needs. If you’re planning a dinner for quite a few guests, perhaps choose some items from the Open Kitchen Collection. For outdoor cooking, there are many choices as well, from fry baskets to outdoor roasters. Don’t forget specialty cookware basics for those special occasions. Have a roaster handy for Thanksgiving or the winter holidays or a rapid boil pot for that lobster clambake in the summer. Griddle pans, specialty baking dishes and fish plates are also terrific items to have handy, allowing you to make a variety of meals with the tools you have on hand.