- Williams Sonoma Professional Ceramic Non-Stick Plus Fry Pan Set Sugg. Price $180 Our Price $74.96
- Williams Sonoma Professional Ceramic Non-Stick Plus Fry Pan with Lid, 12" Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $74.96
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Nonstick Omelette Pan Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $74.96
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Saucepan Sugg. Price $129.95 – $265 Our Price $74.96 – $198.75
- Williams Sonoma Professional Ceramic Non-Stick Plus Fry Pan, 8" Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $52.46
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Butter Warmer Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $59.96
- Williams Sonoma Professional Ceramic Nonstick Plus Fry Pan with Lid, 10" Sugg. Price $89.95 Our Price $67.46
- Williams Sonoma Professional Ceramic Non-Stick Plus Saucepan, 2-Qt. Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $74.96
- Williams Sonoma Cast-Iron Pizza Pan Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $37.46
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Nonstick Fry Pan, 8" Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $74.96
- Williams Sonoma V-Shaped Cast-Iron Smoker Box Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Slider Basket Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $9.99
- Williams Sonoma Cast-Iron Comal Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $14.96
- Williams Sonoma Professional Chicken Roasting Pan Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Corn Basket Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $18.71
- Williams Sonoma Professional Ceramic Nonstick Crepe Pan Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $69.99
Williams-Sonoma Under $100
It’s possible to find high performance, top-quality cookware that won’t break the bank. We have fabulous deals available as part of our Williams-Sonoma Under $100 section. The Open Kitchen double-burner griddle features include durability, efficient heat conduction and a lightweight design. Constructed of hard-anodized aluminum with a nonstick surface, it allows you to cook healthier, low-fat recipes requiring less oil or butter. Cleanup is a cinch. Cook bacon, sunny side up eggs, tostadas and grilled sandwiches with this griddle. Use a silicone spatula to help you turn, lift and sizzle whatever you are cooking. The bisphenol A-free coating resists chipping and deters food odors. Removable heads are safe for the dishwasher. Varying sizes make it a snap to deliver the food from the griddle to the plate.
For smaller meals, the nonstick grill pan works well. Made of 100 percent recycled aluminum reinforced with ceramic-titanium particles, it is both eco-friendly and sturdy. The square-shaped pan has a ridged surface is ideal for leaving grill marks on a panini, hamburger patty or vegetable kebobs. Skewer seasoned summer squash, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and green peppers on skewers for a deliciously healthy meal. Stainless and copper skewers are ideal cooking accessories for meat or veggies.
Amazingly the stainless-steel au gratin pan falls within the under $100 category. It’s a gorgeous baking dish with handles that make it easy to go from the oven to the table. Serve potatoes, cobblers or casseroles with finesse. To protect the table from the hot pan, be sure to use one of our trivets. Marble and colorful cast-iron are super protective heat-resistant materials for the trivets and they look stunning. Keep them out even when not in use. The cast-iron trivets have various holes and can actually be hung on a kitchen wall as a decorative accent. The elegant marble trivet can stay out on a dining room table or buffet.
A rectangular Open Kitchen baking dish is awesome for baking a chicken tetrazzini or pot pie, goulash and bread pudding. It can go from the oven to the table, making it a multi-purpose kitchen essential. The dish is hand-brushed with a durable enamel porcelain glaze that resists scratches and chipping. Two-piece serving pieces include a sturdy fork and spoon that are useful when serving out of this baking dish or really any serving container. Some are made of brushed metal or copper and others are made of various types of wood. All are designed to be practical and decorative.