- Staub Cast-Iron Pure Grill Sugg. Price $229 Our Price $99.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan Sugg. Price $243 – $286 Sale $89.99 – $205
- Staub Stoneware Square Covered Baker Sugg. Price $170 Our Price $79.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Vertical Chicken Roasting Pan Sugg. Price $243 Our Price $170 – $175
- Staub Cast-Iron Paella Pan Sugg. Price $386 Our Price $269.95 – $279.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Gratin Baking Dish Sugg. Price $86 – $143 Our Price $65 – $100
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Rectangular Baking Dish Sugg. Price $50 – $70 Our Price $34.95 – $70
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Oval Gratin Sugg. Price $50 – $70 Our Price $34.95 – $69.95
- Staub Stoneware Oval Bakers, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $120 Our Price $49.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Mini Cocotte Sugg. Price $121 Our Price $85
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Mini Cocotte Set Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $59.95
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Pumpkin Cocotte Sugg. Price $55 Our Price $29.95
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Tomato Cocotte $34.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Escargot Dish with 6 Holes Sugg. Price $114 Our Price $80
- Staub Cast-Iron Trivet Sugg. Price $107 Our Price $75
- Staub Round Magnetic Trivet Sugg. Price $43 – $57 Our Price $30 – $40
- Staub Animal Knobs Sugg. Price $43 Our Price $30
Staub Cookware Under $100We at Williams-Sonoma know that you value terrific deals and high-quality products when it comes to stocking your home with all the essentials. That’s why we offer a wide range of Staub Cookware Under $100 so you can outfit your kitchen with quality ceramic cookware that is functional and sharp looking. Staub is a world-renowned French brand with decades of providing high-quality ceramic and cast-iron cookware to suit your needs. Choose from kitchen essentials, such as fry pans, or opt for specialty cookware that helps you tackle specific recipes with the right tools.
Staub offers a large selection of baking dishes that are ideal for baking everything from savory casseroles to sweet treats like cakes and tarts. Staub stoneware bakers distribute and hold heat gently and won’t absorb moisture so foods bake to a moist, tender, golden finish without drying out. Each dish features a glass porcelain enamel finish in colors ranging from black and white to vibrant reds and oranges for a stunning appearance in your kitchen. Staub even offers a specialty escargot dish that allows you to cook the traditional French dish with butter and herbs right in the oven for a juicy, baked taste.
Staub makes baking extra special with mini cocottes that you can use to create individual portions of tarts, mousse and casseroles to make your guests feel the love you put into your recipes. Dress up your table with themed cocottes featuring the shape of tomatoes or pumpkins for a fabulous summer or fall look that also fits right in at the holidays. Staub’s cast-iron mini cocottes feature thermal shock resistance so cocottes can go directly from refrigerator to an oven or microwave, then out to the table for serving. Opt for cocottes that feature lids, which are ideal for individual servings of pot pies, soups, baked desserts and more.
Inspire the essence of outdoor grilling in your kitchen with cast-iron grill pans from Staub. Each grill pan features high ridges that create attractive grill marks as excess fats drip away for healthy, lower-fat cooking of everything from seafood and steaks to fresh vegetables. The black interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning. The built-in handles make it easy to remove the grill from the stove top or oven so you can transport it with confidence. Staub offers color selections that feature glossy multicoat enameling for a vibrant finish that resembles fine ceramics.