- Ballarini Tropea Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan $24.95 – $45
- Ballarini Tropea Ceramic Nonstick Sauté Pan, 11" $70
- Chantal Classic Polished Stainless-Steel Tea Kettle $99.95
- Demeyere 5-Plus Stainless-Steel Fry Pan Sugg. Price $79.95 – $240 Our Price $79.95 – $190
- Demeyere 5-Plus Nonstick Fry Pan Sugg. Price $79.95 – $215 Our Price $79.95 – $170
- Demeyere 5-Plus Saucier, 3 1/2-Qt. $99.95
- Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Fry Pans Sugg. Price $300 – $415 Our Price $99.95 – $290
- Römertopf Classic Series Clay Baker $55.95
- Ruffoni Omegna Hammered Stainless-Steel Fry Pan Sugg. Price $99.95 – $210 Sale $79.99 – $210
- Scanpan Classic Fry Pan Set, 8" and 10" Sugg. Price $214 Our Price $99.95
- Scanpan Classic Nonstick Fry Pan Sugg. Price $85 – $178 Our Price $59.95 – $124.95
- WOLL Diamond Lite Fry Pan $59.95 – $134.95
- Wok Lid $17.95
- Clay Tagine $79.95
- Classic Cazuela, 12 1/2" $40
- Williams Sonoma Essential Square Baker, White $20
- Olive Embossed Stoneware Rectangular Baker Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $29.99 – $39.95
- High Heat Nonstick Steel Grill Fry Pan, Black $39.95
- High Heat Nonstick Steel Grill Roaster, Black $49.95
- Emile Henry Flame Fish Griller Slate $80
- Smokehouse Hickory Smoking Chip $6.95
Specialty Cookware Under $100We’ve made it easy for you to find the right cookware at prices that fit your budget with our collection of Specialty Cookware Under $100. Whether you want specialty grill pans, such as a skinny pan that fits on one burner or griddles to make breakfast pancakes, you’ll find exactly what you need right here from us at Williams-Sonoma. If you are short on storage space or simply like pans that can do double-duty, opt for reversible grill and griddle combinations. You can even find grill trays that elevate meat and seafood and make it easy to marinate, cook and serve fresh fish or steaks, all in the same vessel.
Make mornings extra special or curl up with your favorite book and a delicious beverage with our tea kettles at value prices. Whether you want stainless-steel or enameled porcelain, we have tea kettles to suit your preferences. Choose modern day style with stainless-steel kettles or opt for special editions featuring natural cork handles. All of our tea kettles feature spouts that open easily when the kettle is lifted and tilted. Some even offer loud, melodic whistle signals that tell you when water is ready no matter where you are in your home. Take your tea time to the next level with kettles that feature whistles that mimic the sounds of trains.
Inspire foreign cooking from places like Morocco and Spain with tagines and paella pans that offer flavorful meals. The large, flat bottom of paella pans make it easy to heat up ingredients, such as seafood and spices, before adding in the rice. The sloping sides make it easy to turn and stir the paella as it cooks without making a mess on the counter. Clay pots and tagines roast poultry, meat or vegetables to tender, juicy perfection. These clay bakers enable food to stay incredibly moist without added oil, retaining its natural flavors and nutrients for a healthy meal.
Turn mornings into your favorite part of the day with breakfast pans that add exquisite treats to your morning routine. Choose a crepe pan to make savory and sweet treats that remind you of vacation on the French Riviera. The flat bottom and short sides make these pans ideal for thin batters so you have the right consistency every time. Choose from copper, stainless-steel and cast-iron to suit your preferences. Opt for an omelet pan to create fluffy eggs every time as the sloped sides make it easy to slide in a spatula to turn and flip.