- Nordic Ware Nonstick Restaurant Fry Pans $29.95 – $59.95
- OXO Anniversary Tea Kettle $79.95
- Scanpan Professional Nonstick Fry Pan Sugg. Price $125 – $189 Our Price $89.95 – $139.95
- Tramontina Deep Fryer, 5 1/2 -Qt. $99.95
- Whirley Pop Popcorn Maker $29.95
- Hammered Flat-Bottom Wok, 14" $29.95
- High Heat Nonstick Pizza Pan, Black $39.95
- Ceramic Grilling Pan $24.95
- No Burn Cast-Iron Saucepot $29.95
- Two-in-One Vertical Chicken Roaster $49.95
- Convertible Chicken Roaster $29.95
- Jalapeño Pepper Roaster, Non-Slip $19.95
- Stainless-Steel Interlocking Taco Rack Sugg. Price $12.95 – $25.90 Our Price $12.95 – $19.95
- Pizza Stone with Frame $59.95
- Himalayan Salt Plate with Holder Sugg. Price $54.90 Our Price $49.95
- Smoker Box, Large $49.95
- Enclume Angled Pot Rack Hook, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $30 Our Price $26
Specialty Cookware Under $100We’ve made it easy for you to find the right cookware at prices that fit your budget with our collection of Specialty Cookware Under $100. Whether you want specialty grill pans, such as a skinny pan that fits on one burner or griddles to make breakfast pancakes, you’ll find exactly what you need right here from us at Williams-Sonoma. If you are short on storage space or simply like pans that can do double-duty, opt for reversible grill and griddle combinations. You can even find grill trays that elevate meat and seafood and make it easy to marinate, cook and serve fresh fish or steaks, all in the same vessel.
Make mornings extra special or curl up with your favorite book and a delicious beverage with our tea kettles at value prices. Whether you want stainless-steel or enameled porcelain, we have tea kettles to suit your preferences. Choose modern day style with stainless-steel kettles or opt for special editions featuring natural cork handles. All of our tea kettles feature spouts that open easily when the kettle is lifted and tilted. Some even offer loud, melodic whistle signals that tell you when water is ready no matter where you are in your home. Take your tea time to the next level with kettles that feature whistles that mimic the sounds of trains.
Inspire foreign cooking from places like Morocco and Spain with tagines and paella pans that offer flavorful meals. The large, flat bottom of paella pans make it easy to heat up ingredients, such as seafood and spices, before adding in the rice. The sloping sides make it easy to turn and stir the paella as it cooks without making a mess on the counter. Clay pots and tagines roast poultry, meat or vegetables to tender, juicy perfection. These clay bakers enable food to stay incredibly moist without added oil, retaining its natural flavors and nutrients for a healthy meal.
Turn mornings into your favorite part of the day with breakfast pans that add exquisite treats to your morning routine. Choose a crepe pan to make savory and sweet treats that remind you of vacation on the French Riviera. The flat bottom and short sides make these pans ideal for thin batters so you have the right consistency every time. Choose from copper, stainless-steel and cast-iron to suit your preferences. Opt for an omelet pan to create fluffy eggs every time as the sloped sides make it easy to slide in a spatula to turn and flip.